January 30, 1999 Part 1

It was a few days later, day 5 to be exact. The two had fallen into a little routine of feeding, changing, and sleeping. The sexual tension between Y/N and Severus was palpable. When they didn’t have guests, Y/N was living in her collar full time. 

“I can see it everytime you walk around in those sweatpants

“I can see it everytime you walk around in those sweatpants.. Just swaying back and forth.. Hitting your thigh..,” she remarked as she watched him. Severus acted coy for a moment, “See what exactly?” he asked as he walked to the kitchen. 

“That big fat.. Nevermind.. I have to stop,” she chuckled softly. “It feels extra heavy today,” the man teased her as he grabbed his cock through his gray sweats.

 “You’re terrible.. Let me feel it,” she said with a smirk.  “No, because I know you will try hard to get me hard. If I get hard, I’ll fuck your face,” he replied.

 “I’m dying here, Daddy,” she whined with a little frown. Severus kept hold of himself through his sweats, squeezing his huge cock through the fabric.

 “Will you be a good girl for Daddy?” he said in his deep velvety voice. Y/N slowly lowered herself from the sofa into the floor, crawling over in front of the man without a second thought. “I’ll be the best girl, Daddy,” she said looking up into his eyes.

“Show Daddy how much you missed him,” he said as he pulled his hardening cock out of his pants. Y/N immediately took him in her hands, feeling how hard he was. 

“I missed you so much,” she whispered up to him before wrapping her lips greedily around him. Her tongue wildly cleaned him as her cheeks sucked in. 

Severus let his hands move into her hair, gently pushing himself deeper in her mouth. Y/N let out the most beautiful moans of arousal while she bobbed her head back and forth on him. “The best,” he told her as he watched her greedily suck him. 

The man couldn’t hold back any longer, he moved to the sofa where he could lay back and Y/N leaned over his lap. He held her head in place while he slowly thrusted up into her mouth. 

“Fuck.. Just like that, Princess.. Your mouth feels so fucking good,” he moaned down at her. Soon his hands were forcefully pushing her mouth down on him, over and over. “I said, suck Daddys cock,” he growled at her. 

Y: Use me, Daddy. 

Severus pushed her head back just a little where he could look into her eyes while he fucked her mouth brutally. 

“This is what you’re good for, isn't it? Just a little cock sucker,” he said in his deep breathy voice. It was only a couple of minutes later, after a brutal mouth fucking, that he was cumming. 

He gripped her hair tightly forcing his cock deeper into her mouth, “TAKE IT,” he demanded in an almost scary deep voice. Spurt after spurt of delicious hot cum filled her mouth. 

His cock jumped wildly in her mouth as he continued thrusting into her. “Fuck,” he said between his heavy breaths as he laid back on the sofa, finally relaxing his body. 

Y/N cleaned him up as she always did and let him tuck himself back into his pants. “I love you, Daddy,” she smiled up from between his legs. Her hand landed softly on his chest, feeling how hard his heart was beating.

 “I love you, Princess. I can’t wait that long anymore,” he told her as he tried to compose himself. Y/N climbed up in his lap, cuddling into his chest while he calmed himself. “I offered it days ago,” she reminded him.

 “I was trying to let you rest. Once I felt your mouth, I couldn’t hold back any longer. I was so close to fucking your ass, Princess,” he whispered to her.

 “Tonight after we get them to sleep, I can take a pain potion. I’ll need it if you are going to use me,” she replied softly.

 “I don’t want to pressure you before you are ready. I am really trying to behave,” he responded. “This is just as difficult for me, I promise,” she reassured him. 

Y/N had been taking as many healing potions as she was allowed to have

Y/N had been taking as many healing potions as she was allowed to have. Her postpartum bleeding had almost ceased completely as well as her pain. Even if she wasn’t ready for intercourse, the two were determined to find things they could do. 

The twins were relatively happy babies as long as they were fed and changed in a timely manner. Y/N was able to walk around and multitask to some degree if feeding a single twin. 

Severus was right, she ended up staying topless most of the day and night. She was in a perpetual loop of feeding babies. They only had two more days until it was time to return to the castle for school.

 Y/N had demanded that she would only take a week off for the birth and then return. A big piece of her was ready to return to school and not be cooped up in the house with a baby attached constantly.