Date Night 2, Part 1

Before the two left for the morning, a letter came via owl at the kitchen window. Severus retrieved and brought it over to Y/N to read. “From Pansy,” he announced as he brought it over.

 “From Pansy,” he announced as he brought it over

Y/N took it, looking at it curiously. She opened it immediately, “Pansy said there was a raid on a known death eater hideout. A couple of suspects were apprehended but several made a getaway. They are still being tracked down. She said we need to be careful of who we let near the girls,” Y/N said. The letter immediately disintegrated into thin air after she read it aloud. 

“I don’t know whether that is good news or bad news,” Severus announced thoughtfully. “Perhaps we shouldn’t go out this morning, and just stay with the girls. That was a bit bothersome,” Y/N replied.

 “Gloria is trustworthy. A powerful elf. She will take care of them for a bit, Princess. We will only be gone for a couple of hours. It will be fine,” he sighed. 

“I’m sure you’re right. Have you seen Alfie this morning? He went out this morning and hasn’t come back,” she asked curiously. 

“No, he went out and I haven’t heard his bell,” Severus replied.

Y/N went to the door to let Gloria in. “I need you to promise you won’t let anyone in while we are gone. We are going to charm the door and the floo. The only person allowed in is Alfie if he comes to the kitchen window,” Y/N told the little elf.

 “Of course, Professor. I give you my word. I will take good care of them,” Gloria replied softly. Severus charmed the room and the door before they apparated away. “It will be fine, Princess,” he told her softly as they landed on a wizard's street. 

“I’ll do my best to let it go for now

“I’ll do my best to let it go for now. Feed me, Daddy,” she smiled up at him. “Of course, Princess,” he smiled as he grabbed her hand and walked them to the cafe. 

Once they were seated, Y/N told him, “Pick for me, Daddy,” she whispered. Y/N was doing her best to let him take the lead when they were together. The man loved taking care of her in this way so in some ways she allowed herself to be more helpless around him.