Date Night Part: 2

Severus looked down at her with a blank stare, “Do I look like I'm kidding, Princess? You are going to wear one for me today. Tonight when we are alone again, I’ll take it out and use you,” he replied. 

Y/N looked down into the box where three stainless steel butt plugs of varying sizes laid

Y/N looked down into the box where three stainless steel butt plugs of varying sizes laid. “Upstairs, I’m going to put one in you now,” he told her with a smirk on his face. Y/N was absolutely pulsing as she rose from the seat and started walking upstairs with the box in her hands. 

Severus got her on all fours on the bed, pulling her sweats down just enough to insert her new toy. He took a small bottle of lubricant out of the box, spreading a few drops all around the metal buttplug. 

“The smallest first, Princess. Before we go out tonight, I will replace it with the next size. Try to relax ok,” he told her softly. It took a moment to get it inside her, pushing the tip back and forth in her tight little asshole. 

“You’re so tight, Princess. I need to get you ready for tonight. How does it feel?” he asked her once it was in. “So good,” she whimpered as she gripped the bed sheets between her fingers. 

Severus pulled her sweats back up and put the box in her nightstand drawer. 

Y/N got up from the bed, trying to calm herself, but she wasn’t the only one. “It will be worth the wait, Princess,” he told her as he tried to arrange himself comfortably in his trousers. “I’m throbbing,” she smiled up at him. 

“I could tell. I could see you start getting wet while I was preparing to push it inside you,” he whispered cheekily. His arms snaked around her smaller body, pulling her hard into his. Their mouths met in a hungry embrace as his hands started roaming her body.

 “I want to fuck you so bad, Princess. I want to ruin you completely,” he said in a deep breathy voice after he forced himself away from their kiss.

 “7 more days,” she whispered. Netty had told them with the healing potions it could happen sooner. She said they had to wait at least 7 days from the last time she spotted post birth. 

The two finally separated going back downstairs until the twins woke up again. 

“How does it feel when you walk around? I tried to find ones you could wear comfortably,” he asked curiously. “I feel it but it’s not uncomfortable. Take me to the sex store next time. Perhaps I want to pick out things as well,” she said with a grin. 

“You’re not allowed to get any toy bigger than me,” he teased her. “I think I would have difficulty finding such,” she chuckled. Severus smiled back at her, “You’ll be in for a shock then,” he replied. 

“Oh, dear. Perhaps I will be in for a shock. I wish I could have gone with you today but we couldn’t take the girls in a place like that,” she remarked. 

Severus nodded in agreement, “You’re right, we cannot. They had quite the variety. Some even had a tail attached in case you want to pretend you’re an animal of some sort. Of course, along with various restraints that would look lovely on you. Oh and nipple clamps. We cannot forget about those. I wasn’t sure if you would appreciate those right now,” he added. 

“I bet they would still feel good but it would be a messy affair currently,” she giggled. “It won’t bother me a bit if you leak while I fuck you, Princess,” the man said blankly.

 Y/N just shook her head, “Is there anything that does bother you?” she replied. “Not when it comes to you. Nothing will stop me from having you,” he announced. “I don’t deserve the adoration you give me for some reason,” she scoffed. 

“If it has escaped your notice, I’m obsessed with your body

“If it has escaped your notice, I’m obsessed with your body. I have been like this since day one. The first time I saw you undress, I knew I was done for.

 The sight of your nude body crosses my mind at least a hundred times a day. I admire your form even when you are leaning over the sink giving the girls a bath. I haven’t taken my eyes off of you since that day on the train,” he announced. “You are making it very difficult to wait until tonight,” she replied, shaking her head. 

When it was close to time for the babysitter's arrival, the two went upstairs briefly. Severus replaced the smaller butt plug with a slightly larger one.

 “Feel good?” he asked after he slid it in gently. His hand lingered and grabbed a handful of her ass, squeezing tightly. “It feels so fucking good, Daddy. I wish it was you,” she whimpered back at him.

 “I wish that as well. Close your eyes,” he told her softly. Y/N gently sat on the edge of the bed while Severus retrieved her something. “Open,” he said softly after a moment.

 It was a beautiful fitted brown leather dress with matching collar on a hanger that he was holding. A smile spread across her face when she admired it. “Beautiful but I doubt it will fit,” she giggled.

“I know your body better than you do. It will fit,” he told her as he laid it on the bed next to her. “Where are we going?” she asked as she put the dress on, letting the man zip her into it. 

“You look so fucking sexy, Princess

“You look so fucking sexy, Princess. The destination is a surprise,” the man announced with lustful eyes. Once Y/N’s mother and grandmother arrived, they were given a very specific list of instructions from the mama herself.

 Finally, Severus apparated the two outside a S&M dinner nightclub called, “Chains, and Charms.” “Oh,” Y/N said blankly when she realized where they were about to go.