Familiar Part 2

Alastair rose from the seat he was sitting in, announcing with his hands behind his back, “If you ever touch her again like you did the other night, it will be the last thing you do, Severus.” 

Severus gave the man a look of disbelief at his boldness. “You little..” Severus started. Y/N quickly jumped up from the sofa to try to interject between the two ment. 

“Ok, boys, I think everyone needs to calm down, both of you,” she said as she tried to get between them, pulling her pj top closed with her hand. “Did you hear what he said to me?” Severus hissed. 

“Alastair, perhaps you could come back tomorrow. I don’t believe we will get anywhere tonight. I need to go pick up the girls and I wish for there not to be a bloodbath when I return. We will meet you at the house to talk tomorrow afternoon. I’m sure you can find the way,” Y/N insisted as she looked up at the man.

“He threatened me!,” Severus interjected. Y/N turned back to Severus, “You threatened him first. Please, enough for tonight,” she said sternly.

 “You are not welcome in this room again. Meet us only at the house from now on,” Severus demanded. “Tomorrow afternoon,” Alastair repeated before apparating from their chambers.

“I’ll go get the girls,” Y/N sighed. “I can do it,” he huffed back at her with his arms crossed. “You are hardly calm enough right now. Go for a walk while I retrieve them. Please,” she begged him.

Severus made an angry growling sound before storming out of the room and slamming the door behind him. Y/N fixed herself enough to go retrieve the girls. Once she came back with them, she laid the beautiful sleeping babies in their bassinets.

 “Girls, our cat has run away. Time for a niffler,” she announced with a giggle. 

She went to lay down in bed, her mind was reeling from everything that had transpired this evening. It wasn’t long before she was asleep, alone in bed. 

It was about 4 am when Y/N was feeding the girls, when Severus finally appeared. “I was starting to worry about you,” she announced from the bed as she nursed.

 “I went to see Lucius. We had a few drinks while we discussed the fate of your little friend,” he smiled back at her.

“Hardly anything to discuss. You won’t lay a hand on him,” she replied blankly. 

Severus was obviously very intoxicated. He let out a little pfft sound as he went to his side of the bed and started undressing. 

“He should be taught a lesson. Disgusting little pervert, he is,” Severus spat as he continued getting undressed.

 “He was in a difficult position, I cannot blame him for it honestly. He was just thinking of his family,” she sighed as the man crawled into bed next to her. “I know you aren’t defending him. I know I didn’t hear that,” he spat back in anger.

“I’m trying to get the girls to sleep. Please, can we discuss this in the morning? I’m exhausted,” she begged the man. He let out a little huff and turned over in the bed, falling asleep almost immediately. 

Y/N laid the girls back in their bassinets and returned to bed. The man was being impossible but who could blame him. She scooched over until she was able to cuddle his back. 

“I love you so much, Daddy,” she whispered before falling asleep as the big spoon for once. 

The next morning came way too early. Y/N was in a haze as she got up, changing the girls one at a time while they cried. Severus finally sat up in bed, looking like absolute goblin snot. She laid back on the bed, holding each girl while they nursed. 

“You can go back to sleep, I’ve got this,” she told him softly. Severus rubbed his face with both of his hands, letting out a groan. 

“I’ve got some potions in the bathroom cabinet. I would get you one but I’ve got my hands full,” she said. 

Severus didn’t reply, just got up to retrieve a potion. “You’re taking his side,” Severus came back in a huff from the bathroom. Y/N looked at him curiously, “I certainly am not,” she said. 

“Could have fooled me, Princess” he huffed as he laid back on his side with his back to her. “If it’s escaped your memory, we were both drugged with a potion last night. I would like to move forward and leave whatever you think you saw at the club alone,” Y/N replied with a sigh. 

“You wanted to fuck him. You even said it. I won’t be forgetting that,” Severus hissed back at her. 

Y/N just rolled her eyes, “I’m sure you won’t. You don’t let anything go. As I said, we were drugged last night. Obviously, it made you insane with jealousy,” she spat.

 “You will not be seeing him again. You will stay here this afternoon while I meet with him,” Severus looked back at her blankly as he laid on his pillow. 

“It isn’t up for negotiation. I’m going. It involves myself and the girls. You promised not to keep me out of things that involve me anymore. No more secret keeping,” she reminded him. Severus just rolled his eyes and turned over. 

Y/N got up to lay the girls back in their beds once she was done nursing. “Where are you going?” he hissed from the bed. 

“I’m going to take a shower. You could use one as well. You smell like an entire bottle of whiskey,” she announced as she walked away. “When we’re done, will you suck Daddys cock?” he asked cheekily from the bed. “Come on,” she chuckled from the bathroom.

Author Notes: Do we like more short chapters that I post often or wait until evening and receive 1 long chapter? let me know.