Date Night 2, Part 3

Y/N twirled in the bathroom after Severus got back. He had dropped the girls off at grandmothers while Y/N was getting ready. “The most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen,” he announced as he leaned against the door frame watching her. 

“Thank you, Daddy,” she smiled up at him. “I told them we might not be back to get them until late,” he replied. Severus handed her a little evening bag which had an expanding charm on it.

 “I put the flogger in there. Wouldn’t want to forget that would we?” he smiled down at her. A smirk spread across her face, “No we wouldn’t, Daddy,” she answered eagerly. 

“Is your little pussy wet again? I bet it is. I’m going to have you flirt with some men. When I’m sufficiently irritated I’m going to take you into the playroom and ruin you, Princess,” he instructed her. “You will get mad at me, I just know it,” she replied nervously. 

“Princess, I will not. What happens there, stays there. It isn’t like you will know any of them,” he said reassuringly. “How far do I take it? Can they touch me?” she grinned cheekily. 

“I’ll stop it when I’ve seen enough,” he announced with a raised eyebrow. She thought for a moment, “Do I get to choose?” she asked.

 “Choose whomever you wish, Princess,” he replied with a grin. “I’m ready,” she said with wide eyes. Severus grabbed her hand, apparating them to outside the club. 

He held the door for her and allowed her to walk in. Severus dragged her behind him like a piece of property as they walked through the dinner club.

 Severus dragged her behind him like a piece of property as they walked through the dinner club

 “Daddy, you are walking too fast,” she huffed as she tried to keep pace. “Quiet or you’ll crawl,” he warned her. 

As they passed a table, an attractive older gentleman was eyeing Y/N up and down. She leaned over grazing his arm with her fingertips as she passed him, letting out a little flirty giggle. 

“You really cannot wait, can you whore?” he sneered back at her. She said meekly, “I’m sorry, Daddy. He liked what he saw,” she replied. 

Once they were at their table, Severus didn’t give her a choice but to sit on his lap. Severus ordered himself a drink but nothing for Y/N. “You’re a capable little thing. Go get your own drink,” he smiled at her. 

Her heart was racing, knowing what he was implying. He wanted her to go flirt with someone and get a drink out of them. “Yes, Daddy. Let me have some fun though before you stop it, please,” she begged.

 “Enjoy yourself. I’ll order your dinner while you’re gone,” he replied as he allowed her to get up. As she got up from his lap, he smacked her ass really hard, making her let out a little squeal. 

She surveyed the terrain near the bar, trying to pick out a suitable target. No one in particular peaked her fancy so she decided to go up near the bar and look clueless.