A Flashback

Trigger warning: Depictions of violence and sexual misconduct. Read with care.

Start Flashback:

Once Y/N had apparated away to the cottage. Severus gave Cillian an evil smile, “You didn’t believe you would get away with this did you, you flaccid little worm?” as he walked over quickly grabbing the man by his shirt. Cillian made a little ahh sound as he was apparated to Malfoy Manor. 

With his freehand Severus knocked on the door, he felt the situation warranted backup

With his freehand Severus knocked on the door, he felt the situation warranted backup. Cillian tried to run but Severus quickly punched him square in the nose with his freehand. A crack sound was heard as his fist made contact with the man's face.

 “I don’t think so, you gutless twat. I’ve been wanting to do this since I saw you in my wifes room that night,” Severus sneered down at the man whose hands were covering his face. Eventually, a small house elf came to the door and allowed Severus to enter. 

“Tell Lucius that we have a little problem to deal with,” Severus said coldly as he held onto the man. It was said loud enough that Lucius and Narcissa walked out of the library sitting area together. 

An evil grin spread across Lucius’ face, “Her little friend?” the tall blond asked. Narcissa looked back at Lucius briefly before returning her gaze to Severus. “Please, the basement if you must,” the woman sighed. 

Severus smirked as he drug the man down the marble hallway by his shirt, “Cillian apologize for the blood,” he demanded as he dragged him. 

Cillian was in a haze from being hit so hard in the face, “Sorry,” he grumbled as he was forced down the hall.

Draco came out of one of the doors, asking, “What did he do and why is he bleeding?” in his usual pompous voice. 

Severus slapped the man from side to side, “He attempted to assault my unconscious wife. So far I know for sure that he kissed her. We are about to beat the rest of the information out of him,” he announced. 

Draco glared at the man, “You little fucking rat,” he spat. Lucius and Draco followed as Severus already knew the way to the basement.

 He went about half way down the stairs, shoving Cillian so he could tumble down the rest of the way. “A little unsteady on his feet,” Severus mocked the man.

“Not putting up much of a fight is he,” Lucius announced as he followed.  “Spineless miscreant. I don’t know what my Princess saw in this piece of goblin shit,” Severus sneered as he picked up the man again. 

He took him towards the center of the room where they each took turns punching, kicking, and assaulting Cillian

He took him towards the center of the room where they each took turns punching, kicking, and assaulting Cillian. After a bit, Narcissa brought down a tray with three glasses of firewhiskey and some bowls of ice for their knuckles. 

Once the man was completely unconscious, battered and bleeding on the concrete floor, Severus attempted to erase his memories.

 He wanted to erase Y/N’s complete existence from the man's mind. It was rather difficult to be sure he had gotten it all because of the damage Cillian had suffered. 

The man's face was completely unrecognizable from the abuse he had suffered. “I do hope you hear me, Cillian. If you ever contact my wife again, I will kill you with my bare hands,” Severus told the man who was laying in a feeble pile on the floor. 

“Lucius, Draco, I appreciate the assistance. I believe we made the point clear. Narcissa, thank you for the hospitality as always,” Severus announced as he used a cleaning spell on himself. He also used a camouflaging spell in his hands to hide the evidence of the brutal beating. 

“Let us know if he causes any future problems, Severus. I’m sure we can find a spot for him on the grounds,” Narcissa half joked. Severus bid them a good night before apparating Cillian back to the village outside the inn. 

End Flashback

Y/N pulled her wand down from Severus’ temple with a smile on her face. “I am positively dripping right now, Daddy,” she told him.