Post Hike

“Serendipity, another good one,” she replied with a little smirk. 

“I just cannot think of all the ways our paths could have crossed at school. It felt as if I never saw you until that day on the train. I don’t know how to explain it. It's peculiar. Perhaps neither of us was ready until that exact moment,” she replied thoughtfully while staring forward. 

“I see your mind working, worrying, jumping to conclusions. I don’t know why that day happened, but I am glad that it did. Everything about my life is infinitely better because you are in it. Perhaps we don’t always have to know why,” he whispered softly before leaning down to kiss her softly.

 Perhaps we don’t always have to know why,” he whispered softly before leaning down to kiss her softly

Severus took one of the sleeping babies and assisted in laying them down for a nap. As they made it back to the hallway, Y/N whispered, “Take me to bed, Daddy,” with a playful giggle. 

The man only needed to be asked once before picking her up, allowing her to wrap her legs around his torso. “You’re so strong,” she said playfully while he carried her. 

“Says the girl with a grip like a monkey. If I let go I bet you wouldn’t fall,” he teased as he walked down the stairs. “Weird way to flirt, but I’ll take it,” she teased.

 When they made it to their bedroom, Severus sat her on the edge of the bed while he started undressing himself. YN leaned back on her hands enjoying the show. “My favorite, all of it,” she announced as she waved her hand in front of him playfully. 

The man got down to his boxer briefs, kneeling down in front of her with a playful look. “I noticed you weren’t undressing. Perhaps, I could assist,” he teased her as his hands went to her linen button down shirt. 

Severus leaned in kissing her exposed skin as he undid her shirt. “Exquisite, marvelous, superlative,” he teased her. Y/N leaned back on her hands, watching him carefully.

 “You’re about to suck my nipples and you still can’t stop being a flirt,” she teased back. Severus opened her shirt all the way, pushing it down her arms so she was completely topless.

 She rarely wore bras if she didn’t have to anymore. Both of her nipples were already hard with anticipation. They would often just get hard when Severus told her anything too direct. “Who said I’m going to suck these?” he teased back as he admired her beauty. 

She looked directly into his eyes, “You will suck them, you always do,” she said confidently. “That’s what I thought.. It still feels like electricity when you kiss me..,” she added, as he proceeded to cover her breasts in kisses and nibbles. 

The man couldn’t take it any longer, he forcefully started undoing her jeans and pulled them off her legs. His hands grabbed at her thighs, squeezing his fingertips into her as he spread her legs. 

“I know you wanted to play but I’m about to fuck you within an inch of your life, Princess,” he said in a deep breathy voice as he looked into her eyes. “Oooooo I’m so scared,” she giggled playfully. 

The man rose from the floor, quickly taking off his boxer briefs. His cock stood out perfectly from his body  as he moved onto the bed into position.

 “Knees together, babydoll. You know how to get ready for Daddy,” he growled at her. The man was being very rough with her and she was loving every second of it. 

“What are you waiting..” she started. She let out a cry as Severus filled her completely with the length of his cock in one thrust.

 “Can you please shut the fuck up so I can enjoy this pussy for once?” He teased her. “Wait, I thought I was getting my holes tongue fucked,” she complained between her whimpers. 

“Is that what it will take to get you to cease the incessant chatter?” he growled as he fucked her slowly. “Let me sit on your face, please,” she begged. 

The man pulled out slapping her ass to signal to start moving. He laid down, assisting her in kneeling over his face. Y/N leaned forward bracing herself with one hand, using the other hand to stroke his pulsing cock.

 Both of them were losing themselves in how good it was feeling. Y/N was grinding against his mouth while she furiously sucked and stroked his cock. She pulled her mouth off of him, jerking his cock furiously.

 “Daddy, suck my Princess pussy like you are supposed to.. You promised,” she whimpered. Severus was lapping and sucking at her pussy furiously. His hands were on each of her hips, forcing her hard against his face. It was only seconds later and she was cumming so intensely against his mouth while she slowly stroked him. 

Once she was done, Severus laid her back on the mattress so he could fuck her in missionary. “Look how ready you are for Daddy, pulling your legs apart for me already,” he teased her. “Make yourself useful and fuck me hard for once,” she said blankly. 

“Why provoke me, babydoll?” he growled as he leaned over her, smacking her face forcefully. “Daddy, I need to be fucked half to death, please,” she begged.

 “That’s a fantastic idea,” he announced as she leaned over, rummaging through his night stand. He brought out a small length of rope, using it to tie her ankles together. 

He pushed her legs flat against her chest, slowly forcing himself deep inside her. “You have a word if it's too much,” he reminded her.

Severus pushed her legs back as far as he could, folding her in half. He slammed the length of his cock deeply inside her, over and over again. Each thrust was breathtaking in every sense of the word. The man looked amazing as he fucked her within an inch of her life. 

He moved her legs off to the side so he could lean down over her. “Is this what you needed, Princess?” he whispered in a breathy voice as he gently stroked her face. His ass was still bouncing as he thrust deep in and out of her. 

“Ruin me, Daddy,” she whimpered back at him. She was begging to be hurt in a way only he could provide. “As you wish,” he whispered before pulling her. 

He very roughly got her back on her hands and knees. He pushed on her back until her face was buried into the mattress, next slamming the length of his cock inside her. 

“This is just for Daddy isn’t it? You wouldn’t let anyone else do this to you, would you?” he said in a deep breathy voice. “Only for my Daddy. No one else fucks my Princess pussy,” she whimpered on the mattress. 

Severus gave her a rough spank on her ass while he used her. “Daddy fucks this pussy whenever he wants to, right? You won’t tell Daddy no, will you?” he growled at her. “Never,” she whimpered. 

She could tell the man was getting close by his frantic movements, “Cum in me, Daddy,” she begged him. Severus made the most beautiful deep moans as he started cumming deeply inside her.

 Y/N could feel his cock jumping over and over inside her, filling her. “You’re the best,” he whispered as he leaned down kissing her back.

 “I want to use a wish. You are going to lick your cum out of my Princess pussy,” she whispered back to him.