Familiar Part 3

Severus followed her into the bathroom, brushing his teeth so he could finally get a kiss. He followed her into the shower like an overly eager child who was about to get a treat. 

“You look so beautiful this morning, Princess,” the man smiled down at her. “I know you aren’t trying to be nice to me now,” she smirked as she started washing herself. Severus let out a little tsk tsk sound, taking the soap from her.

 He knelt down, washing her body thoroughly. “Daddys sorry.. I’m just.. Angry. I shouldn’t take it out on my Princess,” he replied as he worked.

 Y/N just looked suspiciously down at the man, “Sounds like a man who wants pussy but knows his wife is mad at him,” she replied.

“I was trying to be nice, Princess. I don’t have to be as you well know. I can fuck you like a wild animal right here and there is nothing you can do about it,” he said blankly looking down at her as he rose from the floor. 

“I could tell you no and mean it,” she glared back at him. 

A little smirk formed in the corner of his mouth “Why would you want to deprive yourself of me? You like being taken just as much as I enjoy doing it, if not more. Your little pussy aches for me in those moments,” he replied. 

His eyes scanned her body, “Just like it is right now,” he announced with a raised eyebrow. She smirked back, “You’re clearly aching just as much, Daddy. Perhaps I’m not the only weak one,” she replied.

“You little disrespectful slut.. Really cannot keep your mouth shut can you? I’ll help you with that,” he growled at her as his hand forced her down rather roughly. 

He pushed her head against the wall and forced himself inside her mouth without giving her a chance to adjust. 

“Look at Daddy helping you.. You cannot keep your mouth shut so Daddy is going to help you.. Tell me how much you don’t want my cock now, Princess.. I’m waiting..,” he angrily mocked her as he fucked her face. 

Y/N was in heaven as he used her. Her hands made their way to her breast and pussy. She swirled her clit furiously as she sucked his big thick cock. “Can’t control yourself can you? Pitiful,” he teased her. 

Suddenly, he pulled out and grabbed her by the throat. “Up,” he demanded. He held her neck the entire way as she rose. “I dont want to hear a fucking word out of your dirty little mouth.. I hope I’ve made myself very clear,” he growled. 

Severus knelt and picked her up in such a way that her calves were over his biceps. He had bent her in half against the wall. Y/N knew he was about to destroy her. She closed her eyes to brace herself but she was scolded again.

 “Look at me when I fuck you,” he growled as he positioned the tip of his cock at her entrance. His hands held her waist against the wall while he slammed the length of his cock inside her, forcing a cry from her mouth. “Daddy you’re being so mean,” she cried out. 

“Maybe you should have thought of that when you said you wanted to fuck him,” he growled into her ear as he fucked her. He was slamming the length of himself inside her over and over. 

“I love you,” she whimpered. It must have registered in his brain about what an asshole he was being because he stopped. He started going much slower, moving his mouth back to her as he fucked her.

 He pulled back for a second whispering, “I love you, Princess,” he said before greedily taking her mouth over again. 

S: Tell Daddy just how you want it. 

Severus tried a ‘flick’ into his stroke, an upward swing if you will. He also tried the pounding she loved. 

Y: The first one, Daddy, please.

Severus pulled from their kiss to catch his breath, laying his forehead on her shoulder as he used her.

 “You’re so fucking perfect, Princess. Look down at that delicious little pussy taking my cock,” he whispered to her in his deep breathy voice. 

“Daddy knows you don’t want anyone else to fuck you like this.. This is just for me.. All of this,” he moaned as he he fucked her. She pulled his face up to hers, whispering, “Just for you, Daddy,” she replied looking into his eyes. 

His mouth engulfed hers again while his pace picked up hard again. It only took a couple of these strokes and Y/N was quaking all around his cock. 

It was waves of muscle contractions, squeezing and releasing. It would happen so quickly that it felt almost like a vibration rather than separate movements when she would cum. 

It only took a couple more strokes and Severus pulled out. He jammed his throbbing cock between them and Y/n’s hand flew to it. He was letting her see him cum, one of her favorites. 

Her hand worked quickly, tugging him just right until he started cumming all over both of them. She stroked him purposefully but did not block the head so she could see it shoot.

 “FUCK,” he groaned in his deep unfiltered voice as hot streams of thick white cum covered them. Once he was done she inspected both of them for evidence.

Y/N let out a little whine, “Aww I wanted more. Where's the rest of it?,” she whispered. “Aren’t you ever satisfied?” he questioned while he let her down to stand again.

 “No,” she said as she continued to a kneeling position. She took his softening cock into her hand, guiding it to her mouth. “More?” he asked. Y/N shook her head yes while wrapping her lips around him again.

Later in the afternoon, Draco and Fleur happily agreed to stay with the girls while they were out of the castle. As Severus and Y/N arrived at the house, so did Grandmother.

 “I invited her. We needed another voice of reason,” Y/N smiled up at Severus.”Well I’ve been thinking about this a lot. I am not sure how much reason I will be,” Grandmother announced. “Exactly. It’s infuriating,” Severus huffed in agreement. 

“We deserve to hear his side of the story before we decide what needs to be done,” Y/N said. “You are trying to defend him already,” Severus hissed in irritance. 

“I believe sometimes people get themselves into situations they can no longer find a way out of. I cannot blame people for what they do in desperation. What he did was wrong and extremely invasive. He told us last night he doesn’t want to be a part of anything malicious against the girls,” Y/N spat back at him. 

“He’s a spy. How could you trust him?” Severus sneered. “So were you. A spy who got themselves into a difficult situation that they couldn’t find their way out of,” Y/N reminded him. Severus just rolled his eyes and turned away. 

A knock at the front door was heard a moment later. Y/N went to open the door and let Alistair walk through. He gave her a little micro smirk as he walked past her. 

“Good Afternoon,” he said as he walked in. “Are you in love with my wife?” Severus spat at the man as he walked in.

“What the actual fuck, Severus?” Y/N interjected. Alastair said nothing but just grinned back at Severus. He was rather amused at the question. 

“I have a fondness for your wife,’ Alastair announced with a tiny smirk. Severus’ eyes were burning with jealousy. “Degenerate,” Severus spat back.

 Y/N had now moved closer to the two men who were eye to eye now. Alastair was surprisingly unaffected by Severus’ angry demeanor, standing his ground quite effectively. 

“Perhaps you should thank me. Who do you think alerted Cillian in the village? I transfigured onto the street so he would have to take me back to her room. I am the reason your WIFE didn’t bleed out in a bathtub,” Alastair replied rather passionately.

Before Severus could respond, Y/N said,  “I owe you my life. Tell me what you would like in return to call it even. That way we can just be done with this matter.”