Teasing Part 1

It was the next day now and the two were preparing to go back to the castle. Y/N sat on the carpet admiring her babies while Severus packed their things that needed to be taken back. “The most beautiful girls,” she told the babies as she lovingly looked down at them.

“I agree,” the man announced as he walked into the sitting area. “I love their little scrunchy faces. Those are the best. Have you seen the little smiles they have when they’re sleeping? Merlin.. I want to eat them alive,” she said in an almost growl looking down at her babies. 

“I need to take your collar off, Princess. We are going to leave soon,” he sighed as he knelt down behind her. Y/N turned, giving him a little frown. “I know,” he replied as he unbuckled it from her neck. 

“Are you going to go show them off?” she asked curiously. “I’m going to go show Minerva if that’s what you mean. I know she is excited to see the little grub worms,” he replied. “Hey, don’t say that. They are not grub worms. They are just pleasantly plump now,” she huffed. 

“I love it. You are doing an amazing job at fattening them up,” he replied softly as he rose from the floor. “I was thinking I could feed them quickly after my first class of the morning and then again at lunch. Gloria will have bottles to give them as well if they are fussy. I want to spend my lunch in our chambers with the girls,” she announced. 

“That is sort of what I figured. I will bring our lunch to our chambers so we can spend time together as well. I have to make sure you keep eating. They have already taken anything extra from you, Princess. I’m a bit shocked that your body is back to normal, except for your breasts,” he chuckled. 

“Your daughters are insatiable. Never satisfied, just like their father,” she giggled softly. 

“You’re correct. I always want more. That isn’t such a bad thing is it? I give you constant attention. Not all wives can say the same of their husbands,” he remarked smugly as he helped pull Y/N from the carpet.

 “I wouldn’t trade you for anything in the whole world,.. except maybe for a niffler,” she said cheekily. “You don’t want a niffler, I assure you. The last pet we brought home didn’t choose you as their favorite,” he smirked. Y/N scrunched her nose, “Rude,” she scoffed. 

“You are my favorite pet in the whole world if it’s any consolation, Princess. I cannot wait to take you back to the club. Perhaps next time I can walk you on a leash,” he offered. “Stop. We don’t have time for me to suck your dick right now,” she said, rolling her eyes in feigned protest. 

A little grin formed in the corners of his mouth, “Perhaps this afternoon during the girls' nap. Daddy will take care of you as well,” he replied. 

“We have to be careful. Someone stretched my little hole out last night. I’m a bit sore today,” she remarked cheekily. Severus took her face into his hands gently, “Who stretched your little hole out, Princess? Tell me. Hopefully it wasn’t Daddy because it sounds as if you are complaining now,” he said blankly staring into her eyes. 

A little chuckle passed her lips before she replied, “I can’t remember now. It’s escaped me. I let so many men use my little hole,” she said. 

“Anal whore, that is what they call that isn’t it? When some horny little bitch loves getting fucked in the ass? Is that you Princess?” he asked curiously. 

Her breathing was labored as she replied, “That’s me Daddy. I’m an anal whore. Just for you though,” she replied boldly.

 “Interesting. What about when a horny little bitch begs for cum? What would you call that Princess? A cumslut, I suppose. Is that you?” he asked arrogantly.

 “I’m a cumslut, Daddy,” she replied softly. Her face had flushed as it always did when he talked to her this way.

Severus knelt in front of her, pulling her dress up and her panties down. He leaned forward enough so she could feel his breath on her. “Filthy wet little Princess,” he teased her before redressing her.

 “We have time to run upstairs,” she offered hopefully. “We do not. You just said a moment ago we didn’t have time,” he said pompously. 

“Did you want to fight today? Is that why you are acting like an ass?” she huffed. His teasing had gone a little too far that particular day.

 An almost too calm smile spread across Severus’ face, “Go upstairs. I’m about to wear that ass out and I don’t want to do it in front of the girls,” he said in a calm voice.