Familiar Part 4

“I simply wanted to make you aware of the situation. I’m preparing to disappear with my family. The people I was spying for will not be pleased with my switching side,” Alastair announced. 

“How old is your sister? A witch?” Y/N asked curiously. “Yes, she is 14. Our parents were murdered by some debt collectors when they couldn’t pay back a loan,” Alastair replied.

“Let her come to Hogwarts. We will keep her safe for you,” Y/N offered. Severus huffed and rolled his eyes. “I couldn’t ask you to do that, after everything,” Alastair said, shaking his head. 

Y/N put her hand out to shake his, “We’ll call it even,” she said. “We don’t owe him anything after everything he did,” Severus spat.

  Y/N turned back to Severus, “You wouldn’t have anything if it weren’t for him. He could have let me bleed out,” she said angrily.

 Alastair grabbed Y/N’s outreached hand, “A debt repaid,” he replied as he shook it. Once again his hand felt like electricity when he touched her. She pulled her hand back as quickly as possible after shaking. 

“This isn’t your place to decide any of this,” Severus told Y/N.

 Alastair just shook his head and rolled his eyes. Y/N turned to her Grandmother, “I appreciate you coming. It looks like this is settled, we just have a few fine details to work out. I love you,” she told her. 

Grandmother just shook her head, “You know where I am if you need me. I love you as well,” she said before disappearing. 

“It isn’t her place to make these arrangements. I am the Headmaster of Hogwarts,” Severus sneered. “Are you going to just let him drag his 14 year old sister around while he is fleeing? He’s leaving because he won’t continue to spy on us and our daughters. This is the least we can do for him,” Y/N spat back at Severus. 

Alastair's eyebrow shot up as he watched her tell Severus off. “It will just be an excuse for him to show up every once and a while,” Severus huffed.

 “Could you please put your jealousy aside for a second? Perhaps if you were nicer to Alastair he could provide you with information on the people looking for the girls. I’m sure he has some type of information,” Y/N offered. 

Severus turned to Alastair, “Did you enjoy seeing her fucked last night? Oh right.. That is nothing new. I’m sure you have seen her in every possible position,” he hissed.

 “I would much prefer to fuck her myself than to watch. The lady could use a gentle touch you cannot provide,” Alastair replied with a smirk. 

Severus glared at the man, “You have no idea she needs,” he spat back. 

“Shall I just leave and let you two kill each other? This is growing tiresome. Alastair, what is your sister's name?” Y/N asked. “Her name is Mina Van Doren,” he replied softly, looking her in the eye. 

Y/N had been trying her very best to not look Alastair in the eyes this whole time. His gaze was just as mesmerizing as Severus’ but softer. The man had a warmth about him that was alluring in some way. 

“Meet me at Kings Cross next Sunday morning. I will accompany Mina to Hogwarts. We will bring her in as a transfer,” Y/N told him. Alastair scanned Y/N’s face before replying softly as he stared in her eyes, “Thank you,” with that he apparated away. 

“Have you lost your mind?” Severus spat at Y/N as soon as they were alone again. Y/N turned to him, unfazed, “Why did you save Potter? Because he was innocent and it was no fault of his. This is hardly Mina’s fault. 

Alastair has no business moving her all over the countryside when she would be much safer at Hogwarts. From what I gathered, she could use a positive structured environment in her life. Alastair stopped spying on us because of the girls. This is the least we can do,” she replied. 

“I saved him because I was still in love with his mother,” Severus spat at her. Y/N looked at him blankly, “Do you ever wish I were her? I wonder..,” she questioned. 

Severus rolled his eyes, “Of course not. I am in love with you now and have been since that day on the train,” he replied. 

“What about the day before the train? Were you still in love with her then?” Y/N asked hesitantly. “I was long over it by the time you came along,” he answered. 

“If I can be perfectly honest. I feel a familiarness with Alastair. It has to be from all the time we have spent together. I know this is insane but I feel like he is my friend,” Y/N admitted. 

Severus rolled his eyes before replying, “You both want to fuck each other. It doesn’t take a mind reader to see that. You did everything you could to not look him in the eye,” he spat. 

“Perhaps that potion he gave us was very strong? I honestly have no idea what has come over me,” she admitted. 

“If that were the case you would be acting the same towards me, since you are supposedly in love with me,” he sneered. “I love you, Daddy. You know that is true,” she frowned as she nuzzled into his chest, wrapping her arms around his torso. 

“Yes I do. I trust you, Princess. Honestly, I do even if I act otherwise at times. However, I do not trust Alastair,” he replied as he wrapped his long arms around her. He kissed the top of her head softly. 

She rubbed her nose against his chest, “You smell so good, as always. One of my two favorite smells, you and the girls. Can we go back to them now? Please Daddy,” she smiled up at him. 

“Of course, Princess. I can’t wait until bedtime. You’ll pay for your boldness in speaking for yourself this afternoon.. A shame. 

Your Daddy was standing right there and you attempted to decide things yourself. You know better than that. I make the decisions for us,” he remarked while he looked down into her face.

A little smirk formed in the corner of her mouth, “Was it emasculating for you? Seeing a strong woman speak for herself?,” she asked.