Spring Break Part 3

“How am I supposed to think with you walking around in those tiny shorts?” he questioned. Y/N was on the carpet bent over the girls tickling them. She was attempting to force out laughs, her new favorite thing. 

“You picked these out,” she replied before going back to her work. She arched her back even more so her ass was pushed out to tease him. “I can see the outline of your pussy in those,” he moaned. 

“I bet you can. They are rather thin. Daddy.. I want a new tattoo,” she turned around smiling at him. “You’ve been a bad girl though. Remember? You attempted to get pregnant by not taking your birth control,” he reminded her.

 “Not taking birth control isn’t how babies are made. My Daddy cumming in my.. Nevermind..” she told him. 

“What kind of tattoo did you have in mind and where?” he sighed. “I want my entire body covered. I would like to start getting my arms covered first. I was thinking owls but now I don’t know. I keep seeing a giant raven on my arm,” she told him. 

 “I bet you’re a raven.. Your animagus. They symbolize rebirth, cunning, mischievousness. That all sounds like my Princess,” he smiled softly back at her. Y/N’s eyes got wide, “Perhaps you’re right. I would love that,” she replied. 

“I was thinking we could do that this summer when you’re not teaching. I can’t figure out how you will suck my dick with a mandrake leaf in your mouth though,” he teased her.

 Y/N turned around and crawled over between Severus’ legs, leaving the babies on the carpet. “My Daddy may have to go without for a month.. I don’t know how you are going to lick my pussy properly either,” she smirked up at him from the floor. 

“Perhaps you could put the leaf under your tongue while you suck.. You will come up with something.. You’re very clever,” he teased. 

Severus leaned down, pulling Y/N up from the floor into his lap

Severus leaned down, pulling Y/N up from the floor into his lap. As soon as their mouths almost met, Charlie started crying. Both of them let out a grumble when they heard. 

“I swear they hate us getting too close,” she huffed before going to pick up the crying baby. 

She brought Miss Charlotte over and presented her with a nipple that was happily accepted. “She isn’t even hungry. I can feel the difference. She is just sort of mashing it in her mouth for comfort,” Y/N announced. 

Severus grinned before responding, “I wish that could be me,” he announced. 

“I know I bet you wish Mommy would nurse you all day too,” she teased him. “You’re right, I do wish Mommy would nurse me all day,” he smirked. Y/N immediately pushed her thighs together. “You hear that Charlie? Competition,” she giggled. 

A split second later and Stevie started fussing from the carpet. Severus got up to retrieve her, “Not you too,” he sighed as he laid her on the other side of Y/N. 

“You know what I would love for lunch? One of those delicious sandwiches with the mozzarella cheese with pesto, and tomato on it.. You know that kind of sandwich right?” she smiled at him. 

Severus smiled, shaking his head. “I bet Princess wants a sweet as well. Very well, let me go change,” he replied. 

“Girls, isn’t your Papa the absolute best?,” she asked. She also replied in a forced baby voice as if it were the girls, “The best,” she giggled. Severus sighed deeply as he started walking upstairs, “It’s true,” he replied. 

A few minutes later Severus replied with lunch. He brought her favorite and a mini bakewell tart back for lunch. Y/N had gotten the girls back to sleep so they could eat lunch in peace. “Can we eat on the porch? It’s a lovely day,” she asked sweetly. “Of course, Princess,” he replied. 

As they sat down out there, Y/N admitted, “I miss coming out here in the mornings to let the cat out. Sam isn’t quite the same. She just sits and begs for bread,” she said. “She wouldn’t beg if you weren’t giving it to her behind my back,” he huffed. 

“What day is the bunny pageant? I cannot wait,” she giggled excitedly. “It’s next Saturday. Are we bringing the girls or attempting a sitter?” he asked curiously.

 “I haven’t decided yet. I suppose we will see how they act this week. I really want to dress up for the festival. I have my heart set on being a busty maiden,” she teased. 

Severus rolled his eyes, “Why doesn’t that surprise me, Princess? I’m sure we can get you a costume for the occasion,” he replied. A smile spread across her face, “Dress up with me,” she begged. The man let out an audible grumble. 

“I’ll think about it. Take good care of Daddy this week and he may dress up like Robin Hood,” he replied with a grin. 

“Oh no, Daddy. You are definitely a Sheriff of Nottingham type,” she announced. Severus glared at her, “I would love to put wrist and ankle chains on you. You’re right,” he agreed.