Spring Break 10:3

Y/N’s lit up immediately, “There’s my Daddy,” she giggled. “I kept thinking you would give in, but you didn’t. You were about to get fucked and I can’t have that.. That is Daddy's job,” he said in a slightly threatening voice.

 Y/N gasped as Severus pushed himself inside her. She tried to play it cool though, “Enjoy your blow job? Did you cum in her mouth?” she asked mischievously. “She was just keeping your spot warm, Princess,” he replied. 

Severus was fucking her so hard and deep, tears were flowing from her eyes. “Daddy you’re being too rough,” she whimpered. He leaned down whispering in her ear as he fucked her slower, “I thought that was your Daddy,” he said. 

“You’re my Daddy,” she whimpered as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. “Really? Did I see you kissing him? You were loving it Princess,” he asked her. “I only did it because you kissed her first,” she whined. 

“You wanted to play this game. I told you that you wouldn’t like it,” he reminded her while he fucked her slowly with his length.

 “I was never going to fuck her. I was waiting to interrupt you two. There’s no way he was going to stick his cock in my wife,” he whispered in a deep breathy voice. 

“Did she turn you on? You certainly enjoyed kissing each other,” Y/N asked softly. 

“Perhaps you should be careful what you wish for, Princess. You got your feelings hurt as I knew would happen. I’m going to turn you over and fuck you until I cum. Then, we are going home,” he whispered to her. 

He backed up so he could pull her into position. Y/N said nothing else to him, just got on all fours. He pressed on her back until just her ass was raised up towards him. He slammed the length of his cock back inside her. 

As mad as she was at him, though her own fault, she was enjoying every second of how rough he was fucking her. His hands dug into her hips, keeping her from moving as he fucked her deep over and over.

 “Fuck me Daddy,” she begged. In a deep breathy voice between his grunts, “That’s all I want to do, Princess. I want to fuck you over and over again,” he told her. “Let me ride you Daddy.. I want to kiss,” she whimpered. 

Severus sat back, pulling her into his lap roughly and kissing her passionately as she took his length inside her again. Their mouths were in a frenzy as she grinded back and forth on him. Severus’ hands pulled at her hips, forcing her to ride him even faster. 

Y/N pulled from the kiss, “Wait for me, Daddy,” she whimpered. “I’m trying but you feel so fucking good, Princess,” he whispered back between his moans. 

“I’m not done with you. I want you to cum and keep yourself hard. I want more of my Daddy,” she whimpered as she rode him quickly. Y/N quickly grabbed his hair and pulled his head back. 

“Ask for permission to cum in my Princess pussy,” she ordered him. Severus let out the most beautiful moan, “May I cum in your Princess pussy?” he asked.

 “Mmm yes Daddy, cum for me,” she told him. She rode him fast back and forth, leaving the man no choice but to start cumming inside her. 

The man grabbed her face, pulling her into a kiss while she made him cum deep inside her. He let out the most beautiful moans into her mouth while she freed his cum. Once he was done, he pulled from the kiss, saying, “More,” with a grin. 

“Daddy you made quite the mess down there,” she smirked as she rode him slowly, purposefully. 

She wanted him to feel every single inch of himself inside her. “I have no choice, Princess,” he replied with a little smirk. 

“Lean back a little so you can fuck me now,” she told him. Severus leaned back against the wall lowering himself down so he could thrust into her from below. “Oh fuck,” she whimpered as he started thrusting deeply inside her. 

“I know you didn’t want him to do this to you. This is just for Daddy, isn’t it?” he moaned as he fucked her furiously. 

Her whole torso was bouncing with each thrust, especially her milk filled breasts. She looked him in the eyes, “Just for my Daddy,” she told him. 

“I knew you would get jealous, no matter what you tell yourself, Princess.. You don’t want anyone else to enjoy your Daddy the way you do,” he told her. “Yes Daddy, I never want to see that again,” she confessed through her little cries. 

“Stop making me do it then. I only want you, Princess,” he said in a deep breathy voice. His eyes were transfixed on how beautiful she was in that moment. 

Y/N took back control and started grinding on him again in order to reach her own orgasm. “My Daddy is never going to touch anyone else is he? No matter what Princess says when she loses her fucking mind,” she whispered. 

Severus attempted to hide his little smirk, “Never,” he replied. She grabbed his hair again, pulling his head back as she moved nose to nose with him. 

“That’s my good boy,” she told him. Severus let out the most beautiful moan when she said that. It wasn’t necessarily the words but the way she was acting in the moment that was driving him crazy. 

Y/N moved her hands down to his neck while she rode him. “Maybe my Daddy does like it rough.. Tell me what you want,” she ordered him. “Bite me,” he begged in a soft little voice. 

Y/N almost lost it when he said that. She removed her hands from his neck, leaning in to suck and kiss. She was riding him hard and fast again as she nibbled on his skin. 

Y/N held off as long as she could until she bit down on his neck while she started orgasming around his cock. Severus started cumming again as she sunk into his neck. She squeezed him hard over and over while she bit down hard. 

They were both a pile of whimpers and moans as she continued riding him softly, finally pulling away from his neck. He took her face in his hands bringing her in for a kiss as it continued washing over them ever so slightly. 

Her hands went to his wrists, feeling how beautifully strong he was as he forcefully kissed her. There was nothing like his kiss. There were other good kisses like that nameless man or Pansy, but none were Severus’. 

Her mouth had been perfectly trained to kiss only him. Severus had asked the couple if they would participate in their little game while Y/N was in the restroom. 

The couple agreed as it sounded fun. When he saw Y/N walk into the room, he leaned down whispering “She’s here. I’m going to kiss you now if that’s ok,” he told her. 

It was a game the man wasn’t interested in pursuing earnestly. He was only doing this to prove a point to her. When he saw the man kissing his wife, he almost called off the game entirely. 

He did his best to ignore her for most of the time she was being eaten out but it was brewing inside him. Severus used the woman's mouth, wishing it were his wifes. 

When he saw his wife cum under the man's mouth, he could no longer participate in this. There was absolutely zero chance he was going to let another man fuck his wife. 

When they finally recovered, Severus used his wand to clean the huge mess between them as she lifted up. “I’m going to use you again when we get the girls down tonight,” she whispered. Severus let out the most beautiful little moan, “As you wish, Princess,” he replied.