Return of the Clown Part 2

The man grumbled, replying “I apologize. I was acting like an asshole. I know you were trying to have a sweet moment with me and I ruined it. After our shower, will you please come back with me? I'll put another very snug pair of boxers on if you wish,” he asked softly.

 Y/N was still angrily crossing her arms, leaned against the wall as little sprays of water hit her. She had backed up immediately as he came in, avoiding his touch.

“I want to know why you are acting like this all of a sudden,” she demanded.

 “I’m not over you hiding that from me, about Potter. Now I have to see you two working at the same school, because you didn’t volunteer the information. I’m still really irritated about finding out that way,” he replied honestly. 

“How does that mean I’m a slag or your favorite word, whore?” she demanded looking up at him angrily.

 “I never mean it in an earnest sense. I do not think of you that way. I just use it for shock value I suppose. You are my beautiful little Princess and I get really upset thinking of someone else touching you. Except when I have control of it of course. That man that enjoyed fucking your mouth a little too much almost got his head kicked in, Princess,” Severus whispered  as he leaned down to her ear.

Her chest was rising and falling, hearing his beautiful possessive words. “I’m yours, Daddy,” she replied softly. 

“That’s my girl. The thought of him touching my Princess in this very familiar way is very upsetting you know. I cannot believe you wrapped these lips around him. 

These lips are for Daddy only. I bet you even let him lick your little pussy. I know he didn’t do it the way I do. Daddy can make you cum in seconds, can’t he?” he whispered. 

“Get on your knees and ask for forgiveness,” she whispered back. “Princess, I already apologized,” he replied with a slow blink.

 “I guess you don’t like getting fucked anymore. Get on your knees and apologize or I’m cutting you off,” she ordered him.

 Severus knelt down in the shower in front of her, “Princess, I apologize for being an insufferable bastard. Will you please forgive me?” he asked softly. 

“Why is your cock hard while you’re apologizing?” she asked curiously. “Princess, I’m like three inches from your pussy. I’m doing my best here,” he confessed with a little chuckle. 

“What do you want to do to my pussy?” she asked curiously. “Everything,” he replied playfully. “Finish washing my body and then take me upstairs. We are going to play just how I want,” she ordered him. 

“Yes, Princess,” he agreed with a cheeky smirk. Once they were done with their shower, Severus carried the naked Princess up stairs to their play room and laid her on the bed. 

“You’re so strong Daddy,” she giggled as he laid her down. 

“Are you still mad at Daddy?” he asked curiously. Y/N smiled up at him, booping him on the nose. “I’m very mad,” she replied with a little giggle.

 “I was being very immature, taking my frustration out on you. I admit I let it get the better of me. I just hate thinking that someone else touched you in a way that you enjoyed. All of this is supposed to be for me,” he confessed. 

“I feel the same way about you,” she replied as she looked up into his handsome face. “It’s troublesome to think that you were touched by other women and enjoyed it. I feel like you are mine and you always were,” she added.