Little Bird

After dinner, Severus took the girls up to their cribs while Y/N and Lucius were already on the sofa trying to fuck each other. Her hand was already down inside his trousers as she kissed him. Her hand tugged at him trying to get him hard while dry humping his lap. 

“Look how eager you are little bird,” Lucius teased as he pulled from their kiss. “I need a cock in me or I’m going to die,” she said in frustration that his pants were still on. “Your Daddy isn’t back yet,” he growled at her. 

“You’re mean just like him,” she huffed. Her hand continued working at his cock until it was jumping in her hand. Y/N got off of his lap and assisted in pulling his trousers off. “Daddy show me that big cock,” she begged as she knelt on the floor between his legs. 

Lucius was wearing a white pair of boxer briefs, snuggly fit around his big thick cock. “Filthy mouth on such a beautiful little bird,” Lucius growled as he tugged himself through the fabric.

 He leaned up, pulling them down his thighs. He looked at Y/N as if it were her job to assist. The man had the most arrogant look on his face at all times except right before he came. In those moments he had a little gasp on his lips. 

He leaned back on the sofa while jerking his aching cock. “Suck Daddys balls,” he told her. Each stroke of his hand was making his balls jump in front of her face. Y/N leaned in doing her best to suck and lick them while he jerked his cock. 

Finally Severus appeared back in the living room. He was taking his clothing off behind Y/N as she sucked Lucius’ balls. “Get naked, Princess,” Severus told her as he slapped her ass. She let out a little yelp as she sucked on Lucius’ ball. 

Y/N and Lucius made a displeased face as she pulled away from him. She quickly got undressed liked she was eager to get fucked. “She was humping my lap a moment ago trying to get me inside her,” Lucius announced. 

“I bet she’s dripping now,” Severus moaned as he stroked his aching cock. “If we stretch her out really well, I bet we can both get in her pussy at the same time,” Lucius announced as he pulled the young woman into his lap. 

Y/N quickly slid down the length of Lucius’ cock like it was a piece of her that she had been missing. Her hips rolled back and forth as she rode him. 

“Oh fuck, I might need a condom on again,” Lucius moaned. “It’s fine, the potion earlier covered it,” Severus told him as he climbed up on the sofa next to them. Y/N immediately started sucking Severus’ cock as soon as it was close enough. 

Y/N was riding Lucius so fast and hard she was almost starting to sweat. Lucius looked like a lost soul beneath her as he watched her every move. To her surprise, Y/N and Lucius took turns sucking Severus cock as she rode him. 

“Suck my Daddys cock Lucius.. Oh fuck.. Aww I want some.. Share with me,” Y/N begged. Lucius jerked Severus’ cock off into Y/N’s hungry mouth while she sucked him.

 “Princess, let me fuck that pussy as well. I know it might hurt but if I don't get in your pussy, I’m taking your ass,” he warned her. 

Y/N nodded as she continued sucking  the head of his cock until he removed it from her. It always made the most beautiful popping sound when he removed his cock from her mouth. 

Lucius laid on the sofa with Y/N riding him while Severus moved behind her. He oiled his cock up very generously before starting to slide it in. He spanked her when she wouldn’t stop fucking Lucius long enough to get the head of his cock in.

“That is unreal,” Y/N whispered as Severus’ big hard cock slowly slid inside her as well. Both of the men were making the most beautiful sounds as their cock rubbed together inside her pussy as they thrusted inside her. “I better get fucked hard now,” Y/N warned them. 

The men took that as a personal challenge, each fucking her as hard as he could in their position. Their cocks slid back and forth as they fucked her gaping shaven pussy. “My Daddys are stretching my little Princess pussy out,” she whimpered. 

“Do you feel how fucking wet she is? She is dripping down my balls,” Lucius said in a stifled moan. “I’m covered in it,” Severus moaned as he fucked her. 

Y/N was laid on Lucius’ chest, barely conscious because of how euphoric this was feeling. Their big cocks were moving in perfect unison, making sure she had one in as the other thrusted out. 

All she could utter was, “Fuck me like this for the rest of my life,” she begged. “Only good girls get fucked like this. Are you a good girl?,” Severus growled at her. “The best,” she replied between her gasps.

“Lucius, do you think this little pussy is the best? Should we cum in her little pussy?” Severus asked. Before Lucius could answer, Y/N blurted out, “No one cums till I say,” she told them. 

Both of the men had a new sense of purpose. Severus was holding her shoulders as he fucked her relentlessly from behind. Lucius had been digging his fingers into her hips while she rode him. 

“Let me sit up just a little,” Y/N whispered to the men. She angled up just a little so her clit was being bounced up and down the length of Lucius’ cock as he fucked her. Severus was knelt between Lucius’ legs while fucking Y/N and choking her from behind. 

She had herself arched just perfectly to rub her clit on one cock while they both slammed into her stretched pussy. “I thought you were going to fuck my hole, boys,” she teased them in between her gasps. The men were making the most beautiful sounds as they furiously fucked her.

 It felt as if they were wild animals, pounding her pussy over and over again with cock. “Boys, let's race. Who can cum in my Princess pussy first?” she moaned as she started cumming so intensely around the men. 

The men both let out a deep guttural groan as they kept fucking her while filling her pussy with their hot white cum. Again, they both kept fucking her.

 Y/N was almost in tears from how intense her orgasm had been. The mens cocks were almost fighting to stay inside her while she squeezed them so tightly over and over. 

“Ok boys, we are done here. I’m serious this time. I’m exhausted,” Y/N admitted with a chuckle. “What if you lay down and suck one of us while we take turns fucking you, little bird?” Lucius begged.