The Best P*ssy Eater

“Daddy, I need help,” Y/N called from the bathroom. Severus walked in seeing her naked holding a cock cage in one hand and a razor in the other. His eyebrow shot up in suspicion. “I need you to shave my pussy but I need to keep you under control,” she giggled. 

Severus let out a groan as he walked over. “This is going to your head,” he huffed. “My Daddy is finally playing with me. Princess should start getting her way some as well. Don’t you like when I’m happy?” she frowned up at the man.

Severus stood with his arms crossed, “Do what you must,” he sighed. Y/N knelt down in front of him, undoing his trousers. She let out a little moan when she pulled out his thick soft cock. She gave his soft cock a little kiss before pushing it inside the cage. “Snug fit,” he huffed as she buckled it. 

“Exactly the point,” she chuckled. “I hate this,” he announced as he put himself back in his trousers. “It looks like your cock is huge from the side now,” Y/N informed him. “My cock is huge,” he boasted cheekily. Y/N giggled, “Ok, Daddy,” she said.

“When have you seen bigger?” he questioned her. Y/N giggled to herself for a second, realizing she could not answer this question. “If you say Alastair, this game ends here,” he glared at her. 

Y/N let her hand trace down the front of his trousers, “My Daddy is the biggest. Now, are you going to shave my pussy or shall I do it myself?” she huffed. 

Severus roughly picked up Y/N and sat her on the edge of the counter. “Gentle. I’m a delicate Princess,” she scolded him. Y/N leaned back on her hands as she spread herself completely for the man. 

“Tell me how much you love my little Princess pussy, Daddy,” she ordered him. Severus shook his head, trying to make himself focus as she teased him. “I love it so much, Princess. This is my favorite pussy ever,” he replied. 

She teased him while he tried to focus and shaved her. “If you’re a good Daddy, I’ll let you eat my pussy before we go. But there’s a catch. You have to do it exactly like I tell you,” she told him. 

Severus was forced to ignore her so he could finish. Finally, he washed her off and patted her dry. “I guess Daddy didn’t want to eat my Princess pussy,” she sighed as her hand went down between her legs. She gently let her fingers trace over her deliciously soft labia. “I’ll take care of it myself,” she sighed. 

“I’m fighting for my life here, Princess. Let me take this thing off and I’ll eat your pussy just how you wish,” he offered. She quickly closed her legs, “Absolutely not. You’re being a bad Daddy again,” she spat at him. 

Severus placed his hands on the counter beside her legs as he leaned over, “Daddy is going to eat your pussy. Ok? Tell me just how you want it, Princess,” he whispered to her. He gave her a little kiss to seal her compliance. 

“Get on your knees, Daddy,” she ordered him. Severus rolled his eyes but got down on his knees in front of her. “You look so fucking good between my legs Daddy. First, I want you to give my clit little licks. I want you to use your fingers inside me while you lick me,” she directed him. 

“Yes Princess,” he smirked back at him before diving in. He licked and fingered her just as she directed. Y/N started stroking his head while she watched him, “How does my Princess pussy taste, Daddy?” she asked him. 

When he didn’t answer fast enough, she grabbed a handful of his jet black hair. “I said, " How does my Princess pussy taste, Daddy?” she glared down at him while she pulled his hair. Severus was breathing hard as he pulled his head back, “The best ever, Princess,” he told her. 

She released him to get back to work. However, her hands didn’t leave the back of his head, only continuing to push his mouth against her until she demanded him to suck her clit. “Fuck.. I’m so close, Daddy,” she whimpered. 

She trembled and writhed on the counter in front of his mouth while he continued to suck her through her orgasm. “Stop, now!” she demanded. Severus pulled off finally but glared at her. Her more firm directions were still rubbing him the wrong way. 

“The best pussy eater,” she grinned as she patted him on the top of the head. He rose from the floor whispering, “You are in for it tonight, Princess. I promise,” he said.