Kings Cross Part 2

“Just saying hello. I wanted to introduce myself, Damian Millard,” he grinned down at her as he extended his hand. Y/N looked down at his hand and then back up to his eyes, “I’m going to decline to shake your hand for now. Perhaps that will save both of us. I’m Professor Snape, Mr. Millard,” she replied.

 Millard,” she replied

“Ahh I see. I thought your name was Princess,” he leaned down and whispered. “Only my Daddy calls me that. You may call me Mrs. Snape,” she replied blankly. The man looked unaffected by her formal demeanor. 

“If I may. Whatever you believed happened the other day between you and I, you have misconstrued. You were simply part of a game we play. Nothing more,” she informed him. 

He moved down so he could whisper into her ear, “You’re not fooling me, lass. I felt how hungry your mouth was for me. Your husband knew it as well. That’s why he didn’t take his eyes off me while I used that beautiful mouth,” he told her. 

“My husband is going to watch these memories to see what you said to me. Good luck, Mr. Millard,” she told him before she turned away to watch for Mina. A couple of minutes later a young dark complected 14 year old girl came walking up to Y/N. “Hello,” she smiled shyly. 

Y/N smiled immediately when she saw her, “Hello, Ms. Van Doren. I’m Professor Snape, and these are the ladies,” she smiled at her. 

“Nice to meet you. I have to be honest, I am not excited about this. Alastair is forcing the issue. I would much prefer to stay with my grandmother,” Mina admitted.

 “I understand completely. We’ll discuss that on the train. I’ve got your trunk and school materials already in your dorm room waiting on you. We are going to walk over here and go through the portal. Run as hard as you can into that pillar, our platform is on the other side,” Y/N explained to her.

Mina looked hesitant but she did so and disappeared. Y/N followed her with the pram and they were transported to platform 9 ¾. “Hogwarts Express,” Y/N announced as she led Mina to the train. 

Y/N used her wand to levitate the pram onto the train as they boarded. “Ms. Van Doren, You are welcome to sit in the same car as myself but I warn you. I will be nursing the girls at some point. If you find that bothersome, I understand completely,” Y/N told her. 

“I’m not bothered at all. My grandmother watched children in our home for most of my life. I’m very familiar with babies. At least until a couple of years ago when she got too old to work anymore,” Mina replied. 

The two made it into a train car, sitting opposite each other so they could both look out the window. “It’s a beautiful train ride. Have you been to Scotland before?” Y/N asked her.

 “No Miss, I haven’t. I hadn’t even been to London until today when Alastair brought me,” she replied.

 “I had to put you in a dorm room without a roommate but I feel as if you will appreciate that. I have also assigned one of my favorite house prefects to help you find your way around the school. His name is Theodore Hargreaves. You will like him, he’s a nice young man,” Y/N informed her.