Malfoy Manor Part 2

Y/N’s face flushed as she put her head down as Severus announced that. Alastair sat rather unaffected by the words, not denying nor confirming them.

 Alastair sat rather unaffected by the words, not denying nor confirming them

 Lucius being the shit starter he was, “Is that true, Mr. Van Doren? Are you in love with the little thing?” he asked. 

“I’m here simply to aid in finding the ones responsible for all of this. I feel a loyalty towards Y/N and the twins. I was present at their birth after all,” Alastair replied blankly looking towards Severus. 

A little smirk spread across Lucius’ face as the men all looked to see what Severus was about to do.

 Severus slammed his hand on the table, “Speak of my family again and I will dispatch you where you sit, you little worm,” he sneered. 

Lucius spoke up, “Well, we are not going to get anywhere today I see. Mr. Van Doren, we will be in contact with you,” he said with a moody sigh. Alastair said nothing, just got up from the table. 

“Princess, go suck Lucuis’ cock. I want you to thank him for being such a generous host. When you are done, you will suck anyone else here who wishes to use you,” Severus announced as he looked Alastair in the eyes. 

Y/N’s heart was beating out of her chest as she started crawling around the table to Lucius. The man backed up from the table to give her access. 

Alastair had a look of disgust as he passed Y/N, whispering, “You don’t have to do this,” he said. 

Y/N ignored him, but was embarrassed that she was about to be used in this way. Something about the presence of Alastair made her ashamed of what she was about to do. 

“Don’t speak to her again,” Severus hissed as he walked over to the man. Suddenly, Alastair turned around grabbing Y/N’s arm quickly apparating out of Malfory Manor just as she was about to reach Lucius. 

“What the fuck did you just do?” Y/N asked Alastair as they landed in a field. 

“I couldn’t let you sink that low. Those men were disgusting, all of them. They were about to treat you like property,” Alastair huffed as he pulled her up from the ground.

 “As you well know, I rather enjoy that. Atleast I do when I’m not being judged for it you self righteous prick,” she spat back at Alastair. 

His hand almost met her cheek softly, before he pulled it back again. “If you feel nothing for me, tell me now. I will not bother you again. You will be free to go back and service those disgusting men if you wish,” Alastair told her softly as he looked down into her eyes.

Their eyes locked for a brief second before Y/N pulled back away and apparated back to the Manor dining room. She landed a few feet away from Severus and Lucius.