Date Night Part: 3

“Well this makes sense. I am wearing a collar,” she chuckled softly. “Ready?” he asked cheekily as he led her to the door, opening it for her. Once inside the door, it looked like a dark lit nightclub like any other. 

It wasn’t until you looked around to the patrons that you realized what kind of place it was. There were various couples, men and women who were bound, usually in latex.

 As they were seated, they walked past a table where an older man had two twenty something females both wearing ball gags in their mouths

“That could be you, Princess,” the man whispered as they were seated. “Not me. I always shut my mouth when you tell me, Daddy,” she whispered back with a chuckle. Severus let out a little huff as if it weren’t true. 

“Come sit on Daddys lap,” he told her as he leaned back against the booth wall. Y/N got up from her seat, moving over onto his lap. The man wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling into her neck immediately.

 “Tell Daddy what you want to drink. You have more than enough milk in the fridge for the girls. You deserve to relax, Princess,” he told her. “I want my Daddy to pick for me,” she smiled back at him. 

“That’s my good girl. In that room over there, people are fucking,” he told whispered to her as he pointed. “I want to be fucked,” she said with a frown. 

Severus chuckled a little, “Soon I will bring you back and use you properly

Severus chuckled a little, “Soon I will bring you back and use you properly. How does your toy feel?” he asked her. 

“It’s fine but I wish it was you,” she replied with a grin. Severus leaned in whispering, “It’s simply a placeholder for, Daddy. You are going to take every single inch tonight,” he told her. 

“I can't. You know it isn’t possible,” she said hesitantly. “I don’t know that. You are going to relax tonight and let Daddy fill you up, Princess. Do you understand?” he replied blankly. “Yes Daddy,” she replied obediently. 

“This is my favorite right here. When you are completely passive for Daddy. The best girl,” he whispered to her. “If I eat my dinner, can we please go in that room? I could suck your cock at least,” she asked hopefully.