Meatloaf Igloo

“Oh you are joking. Are you really making this?” Y/N asked excitedly as she scanned over the page from the vintage cookbook. “Indeed, a meatloaf and mashed potato igloo. Your favorite,” he teased. 

“I think you picked one of the most edible recipes in this book

“I think you picked one of the most edible recipes in this book. Can I do the lines in the mashed potatoes? I want to decorate the igloo,” she chuckled. “Very well, as long as you rethink your part of our wager,” the man announced cheekily. 

Y/N rolled her eyes, “I didn’t realize you were such a scaredy cat. Fine, I’ll take another undetermined wish. I’ll have three again, when I win,” she replied.

 “I was sort of hoping you would pick monopoly or clue, those games look entertaining as well,” the man replied while working on dinner.

“Here, I’ll wash and cut these for you. Isn’t it nice having me in the kitchen with you? I’m looking forward to those as well. I’m surprised you didn’t ask for scrabble to be honest. You have such an extensive vocabulary. I’m sure you could have beat me with ease,” she replied as she started preparing the potatoes.

While Y/N started washing the potatoes in the sink, she got the most fantastic idea. “I know what I want my part of the wager to be,” she giggled excitedly. “I hope it isn’t what I just heard in your mind,” he grumbled.

“If I win, I want you to be my submissive at the club one evening,” she turned around with a huge grin. “I don’t want anything going inside me if I were to agree to that,” he grumbled. 

“You don’t have to agree to anything. That will be what I demand if I win,” she replied cheekily. “Suit yourself. If I win you will act like a puppy at the club, tail and everything,” he retorted with a grin. “Deal. By the way, I’m not worried but you should be,” she teased. 

“Why do I already regret this? You have played this game before. It’s not really fair,” Severus grumbled as he mixed the meatloaf.

 “Part of the game is just up to luck to which dice are rolled, the other part is your personal strategy. We will do best out of three. That is the most fair way to approach this,” she replied. 

“That does sound more fair. Did you beat your grandfather as well? I bet he let you win,” Severus teased. 

Y/N huffed in feigned annoyance, “Absolutely not. He would beat me mercilessly while zooted out of his mind. He is the reason I’m so competitive, always challenging me,” she replied.

 “A shame I never got to thank him for cultivating that quality in you,” Severus teased as he put the meatloaf in the oven.

“You basically challenged me that day in detention. You wanted me to fail so you could have some sense of superiority when I failed. Little did you know, I hate being bested,” she replied with a cheeky grin. 

Severus moved her with a little grin forming in the corners of his mouth, “Defeat me in all the games you wish, you are no match for me physically. That's one area where inequality exists. Sometimes I think you forget I can just hold you down at any moment and fuck you until tears are streaming down your face,” he whispered. 

“You do more talking about forcibly fucking me than actually doing it. Alas, you cannot even use my pussy today. I wonder if you have it in you to forcibly use my ass,” she whispered back. 

“I think if I were that close to your pussy, I would just take what I want. I will use your mouth tonight, whether I am victorious or not,” he replied as he moved closer to her face. He finally planted a delicious kiss on her lips as if to seal the deal. 

“Hurry up and make my meatloaf igloo,” she teased looking back at him with a smirk. 

Severus had to hold his amusement back, replying, “You actually believe you run this house, don’t you babydoll?” he asked. “I know I do, Daddy,” she whispered boldly.

 The man sighed in and out deeply, saying, “I don’t have time to properly ruin you at this moment. I have to check on your meatloaf igloo,” he replied. 

After the two ate dinner, they each held a baby girl while they set up the backgammon board. Severus quickly read the instructions and announced he was ready.

“Ok after this first game, I’m going to get some cake,” she replied as she shifted the fussy baby around, popping a nipple in her mouth. “You don't even know why she was fussing, you immediately shoved a nipple in her mouth,” he rolled his eyes. 

“Obviously this is what she wanted or she would fight me off and fuss. Look how quiet she is,” she replied, looking down into Charlotte's face.

 The man rolled his eyes and started taking his first turn. “I bet it sucks that I’m right so often,” she mentioned casually. 

(He looks a little old in this pic, but I loved how the rest of it looked)

“Silencio,” Severus announced as he pointed his wand at her mouth. Her eyes shot daggers at the man until he finally reversed the charm. 

“You really want to argue tonight don’t you? Keep it up and you will be sleeping in the guest room,” she glared at him. 

Severus looked over both of his shoulders to see who she was speaking to, “Was that directed at myself? It couldn’t have been, babydoll. You know I will not leave my bed because you are upset. I don't care how mad you are, you sleep in my arms,” he replied in a serious tone. 

“Rule by force and not compliance. That is your style isn’t it?” she teased him. “I’ll rule you by any means necessary. You belong to me afterall,” Severus smiled as he handed her the cup of dice for her turn.

 When she went to take the cup from him, his hand quickly grabbed hers, “If you didn’t have a baby on you right now, I would throw you over my lap and spank the attitude out of you,” he smiled softly. She smirked back, “A shame, indeed,” she replied with a lick of her lips. 

The man released her hand, chucking to himself, “We have to focus on this game or we will never get to the fun stuff,” he replied.