Date Night 2 Part 2

Once they got home, Alfie had returned and the girls were asleep as usual. The two decided to go into the bathroom to quickly relieve themselves before they went crazy. 

Severus quickly started pulling on her sweater once they were in the bathroom. His mouth was devouring hers as his hands ripped her sweater off and then greedily grabbed at her breasts. 

“Off,” he demanded as he pulled from her lips, out of breath. Y/N reached back quickly, undoing the clasp and pulling it down. His hands went to her full breasts, squeezing them harder than normal. 

Y/N squealed, grabbing his hands, “Daddy stop,” she begged. Severus smacked her angrily, “Don’t you dare tell me to stop again,” he growled.

 Y/N rubbed her face meekly, “I’m sorry,” she said nervously. “Finish undressing. I’m going to stretch that little pussy out,” he ordered her. 

Y/N undid her pants and pushed them down with her panties, trying to be rather quick about it. 

Severus gave her a look of annoyance, “You really are dumb, aren’t you? You know how to undress for me. Sit on the counter and keep your mouth shut,” he ordered her. 

He helped her hop onto the counter, knowing she couldn’t do it without some assistance. Roughly he pulled her to the edge while he fought his trousers trying to get his cock out.

 “I told you, don’t say a fucking word,” he reminded her as he lined himself up against her hole. The man was breathing hard already before he even got himself ready.

 He held her hips as he plunged himself deeply inside her in one motion. Y/N’s head fell back, folding her lips inside her mouth to not make a noise.

 Little tears formed in the corners of her eyes as he fucked her very roughly. “Aww, are you going to cry? I love that.. Cry for me, Princess,” he mocked her.

 “Little thing is so sure she can handle more than this right? Look at you now.. Crying on the counter while I fuck you.. I told you.. You cannot handle more than this,” he teased her in the most delicious deep drawl. 

The way he was fucking her and degrading her in that moment was so intense. She could feel it building inside her as he thrusted in and out of her. 

Severus wrapped his hand around her throat, “You’re not allowed to cum.. If you do, I will choke you,” he growled. 

Y/N’s hands were on the counter beside her, trying to hold herself up while Severus slammed into her pussy over and over again. It was too much, she was unable to hold off any longer. 

She started cumming so intensely around his cock, her legs squeezing his hips as her head fell back. Just as he said, Severus started choking her rather firmly. 

It wasn’t too much, just enough that it made her cum even harder. “I fucking told you no.. Useless whore,” he growled as he squeezed just a little harder and released her completely.

 Severus thrusted in and out of her a few more times, holding her face so she was looking in his eyes.

 “Look at me when I dump my cum inside that little cunt,” he growled. Each word was associated with a deep thrust of his cock inside her. 

He pulled almost completely out, just leaving the head inside her as he jumped wildly shooting his cum inside her. “Keep it there,” he demanded as he started pulling out.

 “I can’t,” she giggled as he pulled out. She was right because it all ran out onto her and the edge of the counter. “Messy little thing,” he smiled down at her before leaning in to give her a sweet kiss.

 “I love you so much, Princess,” he whispered before meeting her mouth again. “I love you too, Half Blood Prince,” she smiled up at him.