You're Too Little Part 4

When they finally got to their chambers, Gloria had just gotten the girls back to sleep which bought them some extra time. 

Y/N twisted her hands behind her back while she looked up at Severus, “You said you would give me little kisses between my legs, Daddy,” she said

Y/N twisted her hands behind her back while she looked up at Severus, “You said you would give me little kisses between my legs, Daddy,” she said. The man shook his head in disbelief, “Cut straight to the chase didn’t you, Princess?” he asked. 

The impatient woman took his hand and rubbed it against her throbbing center. “I need some kisses right here,” she said in a meek voice. 

He rubbed her through her pants, “What kind of kisses do you need? Be very specific, Princess,” he told her. 

“I need soft gentle Daddy kisses right here. I want some licks as well but you already know how to do that,” she replied through her now laboring breath. 

He moved his free hand to her face, caressing her lips, “Tell me. What will you give Daddy in return for his kisses?” he asked.

 “Anything my Daddy wants,” she said looking up into his eyes. “Put your bear pajamas back on, Princess,” he whispered. 

Y/N absolutely thrilled when he said that

Y/N absolutely thrilled when he said that. She immediately stripped naked while he watched and suited up. She even gave him a little funny shimmy with her tiny bear tail on her booty. 

Severus had been undressing himself while he watched her. He found it difficult to keep his boxers down because of his raging hard cock. 

He took her big stuffed teddy bear and laid it out on the bed. “I want you to lay down like you’re hugging it, with your ass in the air,” he told her with an evil grin.

 Y/N got up on the bed, climbing onto the teddy, wrapping her arms around him. “I love him. He’s so soft,” she replied as she laid her face on it.

 “Good girl. Show Daddy where you want kisses,” he told her as he climbed onto the bed behind her. Y/N reached back fiddling with the zipper until it came open, exposing her entire ass, pussy, and a bit of her thigh. 

“Fuck,” Severus muttered to himself. The man had pulled his huge cock out of the leg of his boxers, stroking it while he watched her. He leaned down burying his tongue inside of her, making her whimper.

 “Daddy, kisses, please,” she begged. “I will, I just wanted to taste you properly first,” he replied as he started kissing her. He used his fingers to spread her pussy, giving her sweet little kisses all over it.

 “Thank you, Daddy,” she whimpered back at him, shaking her ass towards him. Severus turned unstoppable, lapping at her clit and leaking juices.

 “I fucking love how you taste, Princess,” he muttered into her while his mouth went crazy. Y/N was a pile of unintelligible sounds as she shook under his mouth. “Daddy, I’m cumming,” she whimpered as he flicked her clit just perfectly. 

She trembled and shook in front of him holding the teddy and wearing her new pajamas. Severus had pulled back so he could see it perfectly as she writhed in front of him.

 “Did that feel good, Princess?” he asked softly as he positioned himself behind her. “Yes Daddy, so good. Wait..what are you doing?” she looked over her shoulder at him. 

His hand rubbed her ass roughly, squeezing a handful of it, “Your turn to take care of Daddy,” he replied. 

“Please don’t cum in me, Daddy. You know you’re not supposed to,” she said looking over her shoulder.

 “I know, Princess. I won’t,” he replied as he rubbed himself up and down her slit. Y/N let out little moans of approval as she pushed back against him. 

“Daddy, be careful with me. I’m still tender from last night,” she whimpered back at him. 

“Princess?” he said, raising his finger to his mouth. “Shoo,” he whispered, kindly telling her to shut her mouth. Y/N let out a little hmph as he positioned himself. 

He slowly slid himself inside her. “So.. fucking.. Tight.. For.. Daddy,” he moaned as he filled her, very gently. Y/N let out little whimpers, enjoying the slow pace he was going at. He gently thrust in and out, being careful not to hurt her.

 “Does this feel good, Princess? I’m trying not to hurt you,” he asked. She let out a little moan of approval, “It’s perfect, Daddy,” she replied. The man was purposely not forcing his entire cock inside her so he wouldn’t slam into her bruised purple ass. He was being so gentle, just enjoying the feeling of her completely. 

Severus grabbed the sides of her pajamas, trying to calm himself from pounding her from behind. “The tightest pussy ever,” he moaned as he stroked her. 

“Daddy almost couldn’t his cock inside that first night you were so tight.. You got so wet for me that it finally went inside.. Your little pussy was dripping down your ass,” he said in his deep breathy voice. 

“Daddy, I was thinking. You could use my little pussy every morning. I know you feel better after you use me. I thought I would sit on the bathroom counter and you just use me. Don’t worry about making me cum, just simply dump your cum inside me, Daddy,” she told him. 

Severus was almost growling at her words while he fucked her slowly and deliberately. “You have to stop talking like that or I will fuck you within an inch of your life, Princess. You know I can’t handle that talk,” he moaned back at her. 

He grabbed her waist, slamming his long thick cock inside her. “I’m sorry, Princess.. I can’t help it.. Just lay there and take it, please,” he begged her. 

He started fucking her so hard she was crying into her teddy bear while he used her. Thankfully it didn’t take long and he was close. 

“Tell Daddy where you want his cum,” he said between his grunts. She threw her hands back, spreading herself for him, “Cum inside me Daddy. Deep,” she begged. 

“Princess, I can’t. You’ll get pregnant,” he told her. “Daddy please,” she whimpered. 

Once he was ready, Severus pulled out, jerking his cock all over her ass while she whimpered in frustration. “Mean, Daddy,” she huffed.

 Once he caught his breath, he replied, “I had to. I got in trouble last night for cumming inside you. You don’t want Daddys cum anymore. That’s what I heard from you last night.” 

“I could’ve taken a potion. You stole that from me,” she frowned back at him. 

“That will teach you to scold me for doing it then. I bet you won’t say that again, will you?” he huffed back at her. “No, Daddy. I won’t,” she whimpered in frustration.