Spring Break Part 8:2

Finally, the two dropped the girls off at grandmothers and apparated to the historical fare. “Do I have to stay with you the whole time?” she asked hopefully.

 “You have an hour until the pageant starts and then I would like for you to be in the crowd. You have to promise to be a good maiden,” he told her softly as he held his giant bunny. “I forgot my watch,” she admitted hesitantly. 

Severus put his hand in his pocket, pulling out her gold pocket watch he had gotten her. “I know. I expected you to run off. Take this and I’ll get some galleons out of my other pocket,” he told her.

 Y/N took the watch but interjected, “May I?” she giggled as she reached into his pocket pulling out some coins. “A pickpocket you are Miss,” he teased.

 Y/N hung the  pocket watch so it could sit down between her breasts

 Y/N hung the  pocket watch so it could sit down between her breasts. “I know, I don’t have pockets,” she giggled. “Where are you going to put the coins I wonder?” he teased.

 Y/N chuckled, “I’m going to keep them in my sweaty little hand and then bring them back to you when I can’t find anything I want to buy,” she replied.

 “I cannot wait for the sweaty coins. Enjoy yourself. The tent is at the far side of the fare,” he replied. 

He leaned down giving her a little kiss, “Be a good girl,” he whispered. “I’m going to be myself,” she replied with an evil grin. The two parted ways so Y/N could explore the fare by herself. 

Y/N spent an inordinate amount of time listening to music and watching a juggler. She decided it was time to go watch the pageant. Severus waved her over when he saw her walk up to the tent. She held her hand up ready to drop the coins in his hand. 

“Put them in my pocket. I hate your sweaty coins,” he teased her. “I’m positive I could juggle if I put my mind to it. I just watched it for 15 minutes trying to figure out how they do it,” she announced.

 It took her a second to realize what he said, eventually dropping them into his pocket. She reached around giving his ass a hearty squeeze under his cape. “Can’t help yourself,” he whispered.

 “I bet yours is the fattest here,” Y/N announced. Severus’ eyes shot back to her, “Huh?” he questioned. “I bet Sam is the fattest rabbit present today,” she replied blankly. “I dare say she is the most perfect beautiful girl present today,” he huffed. 

“Good luck, I’m going to sit down,” Y/N huffed. “Stay where I can see you,” he replied before she walked off. She purposely sat in the bleachers at direct eye contact level with Severus. Y/N made sure to adjust her corset thoroughly in front of him so her chest shook a little. 

S: Must you make a spectacle of yourself.

Y: Sorry my old milk bags weren’t sitting right Mister.