Flying Lessons Professor Part :2

“I’m telling you this for a few reasons, that would be one of them. The other, I would like permission to just be casual friends with him. He’s going to be a fellow professor now and I don’t want it to be weird. This happened before you, it had nothing to do with us. 

I should have told you sooner, I do regret that. I didn’t want to tell you because of how jealous you get. The fact that it was Potter, I knew would make it worse.

 I want you to remember I was 17 and single, before I knew you like this. I didn’t do anything wrong and I won’t apologize for things I did before you,” she replied. 

“You could have told me anytime during the last two years. I asked to know who it was more than once and you wouldn’t confess. I see why now. Now you won’t even hold yourself accountable for secret keeping,” he sneered back at her.

“I apologize for keeping it a secret. That was wrong,” she replied softly. “Why didn’t you tell me before I extended the invitation to him? Because you believe it shouldn’t have kept him from getting the position, I assume,” he said with a sharp tongue. 

“Was he your boyfriend or just someone whose dick you sucked?” he growled at her. “A friend. He wasn’t a stranger or a boyfriend,” she replied blankly. “Why did you stop? Because you didn’t want to be seen with a Gryffindor?” he questioned. 

“Well we weren’t really dating or anything. He was company for a summer. He always had the spotlight on him at school, it wasn’t really my thing as you remember. I prefer to almost be invisible.

 For whatever reason, I was still hung up on Draco when school started again. Maybe because I never got a genuine explanation for what happened between us. He had Crabbe and Goyle deliver a note to me, breaking it off. He didn’t even have the common decency to tell me himself. 

One day we were really close and the next I was a stranger again. It hurt. I’m sorry I know you hate hearing that,” she replied.

 “I actually understand completely, about the Draco part. Tell me everything you did with Potter,” he replied cautiously. Y/N started shaking her head, “Absolutely not,” she replied. 

“You will tell me or I’ll sort through your memories. I suggest you not withhold anything else,” he warned her. 

“Oral and anal sex. Are you happy?” she sighed, shaking her head. “Really? You let him fuck you in the ass.. Are you sure you were a virgin?” he glared at her.

“We never had vaginal intercourse. I never even let him finger me because I was.. Trying to get back with Draco. I thought my virginity might seal the deal. I feel like you are about to burst into flames,” she said hesitantly. 

“Why did you let me fuck you then if you were waiting for Draco?” he asked suspiciously. 

“Because I was falling in love with you. I had never desired anyone in the way that I desired you. My virginity was yours as soon as you kissed me.

I wasn’t even acting like myself any longer. I would attempt to get your attention again and again. I didn’t care if it was positive or negative as long as it provoked you,” she replied. 

“We need to hurry so we can make it to breakfast. We are going to talk about this tonight. I’m rather disappointed in you if I’m honest,” he informed her. “For secret keeping or Potter itself?” she asked.

 “For secret keeping, of course. You had ample opportunity to tell me. As much as I dislike Potter personally, I don’t believe he would have been a bad partner for you,” he replied.

 “I didn’t tell you because I hadn’t even thought about it until you told me you had signed him. That’s how insignificant it was for me,” she said with a sigh. “We’ll discuss it some more tonight,” he replied as he walked out of the closet. 

Things were awkward between the two all day. Finally Y/N came into their chambers after her last class and started changing into her teddy bear pajamas. Severus had already taken the girls a bit earlier so they were asleep in their beds. 

“How long have they been asleep?” she asked softly. She sat on the opposite side of the sofa, not knowing if he was still heated about their discussion. 

“About 20 minutes,” he responded while reading his book. “Thank you. You are such a good Papa,” she replied. Severus closed his book and opened his arms for her to crawl to him. “Please,” he asked softly. 

She smiled, immediately shuffling across the sofa to get into his lap. “I missed you all day. We barely spoke,” she whispered. 

“I’m conflicted. I still feel upset about the secret keeping but I also understand not even caring enough to mention it. I wasn’t volunteering information either because I wasn’t sure if I could trust you yet. 

At that time, I just wanted to fuck you, so bad, Princess. I couldn’t think of anything else. I just need to be reassured that you don’t have feelings for him. I need to be able to feel comfortable with you two around each other,” he confessed.

“I don’t feel anything for him romantically. On a friendship basis, I don’t know. I’m sure he’s much different than he was years ago. You are the one I want. You’re my Daddy and I’m Princess.. I think you should make up with me,” she replied as she studied his handsome face. 

He grinned softly at her, announcing, “I do need some Princess kisses,” he replied.

 Y/N leaned in giving him a long delicious kiss before pulling back and whispering, “Tell me what a silly Daddy you are. Worried about such things.. You went all day without kisses,” she smiled at him. 

“You’re really pushing it Princess,” he replied with a slow blink. “Do you want me to ride your cock or do you want to fuck me on all fours? I’ll let you pick,” she smiled at him.