Malfoy Manor Meeting 2.2

Y/N started losing interest in the discussion until she heard Alastair say the name Pansy. “Fuck,” Severus whispered. 

“My Pansy Parkinson? Is she a spy as well?” Y/N asked as her eyes went from Alastair back to Severus. “She is an auror as you well know,” Severus replied.

 “She has no fucking business being brought into this. This is dangerous. Is she here now? Waiting in another room? Listening perhaps?” Y/N spat angrily as she rose from her seat, pushing the chair back. 

“Sit,” Severus growled as he grabbed her arm. Y/N sat but she attempted to pull her arm back from Severus as a means of protest. 

She was however unsuccessful as he was far stronger than her. A moment later, Pansy walked into the room, sitting across from Y/N with a look of guilt written on her face. Y/N made it a point to stare at Pansy the rest of the meeting to signal how irritated she was with her friend. 

Y/N was quiet until all of the men had left, leaving only Lucius, Severus, and the girls in the huge dark dining hall. Y/N pointed at each one of them, including Lucius, spatting “Secret keepers,” with a glare. 

“Pansy is a grown woman. She’s able to decide if this is something she wants to participate in. This wasn’t up to you, Princess,” Severus announced. “You’re all liars,” Y/N spat back at them. 

Severus grabbed her hair roughly, whispering in her ear, “Don’t make me handle you in this room,” he whispered. 

A little smile spread across her face, “My apologies, friends. You’re not all dirty fucking liars. I misspoke,” she announced. 

Severus released her, shoving her back a little. “You cannot help from being a dumb bitch can you?”

“I suppose I am a dumb bitch for believing you were done keeping secrets from me,” Y/N replied as she looked anywhere but Severus.

 “Don’t blame them. I was dead set on helping find these people. Apologize to them, Princess,” Pansy sneered back at Y/N as he leaned over the table pointing her finger. “Lucius, I apologize for calling you a dirty liar,” Y/N said with a grumble. She quickly looked back at Severus and then Pansy again. 

She felt Severus grab the back of her neck rather forcefully when he realized she wasn’t going to say it to him. “Fuck.. that hurts. I apologize for calling you a dirty fucking liar,” she mumbled. 

“Go home,” Severus whispered before letting her neck go again. “Well, thank you Lucius for your hospitality. I’ll have to extend the offer another time. Pansy.. Severus..,” Y/N said before she turned and walked out of the door to the dining room. 

Once she was outside of the Manor, she apparted herself to the lake at Spinners End. This was the only spot she could go to have a moment to herself. 

She sat down on a rock, looking out over the water. A black cat with orange eyes came out from the woods and slinked up to her.

 “Merlin you’re going to get us killed,” Y/N grumbled when she saw him. “Take me somewhere before he finds me,” she told the cat.

 The cat transformed into a tall handsome dark complected man with a cheeky grin. He took Y/N’s hand and apparated them to a small cottage in an undetermined wooded area. “Where are we?” Y/N asked curiously. 

“Where I’ve been staying of course. Come inside,” Alastair said as he opened the door waiting for her walk in. She walked through the door and scanned the tiny cottage. “How did you know I would be at the lake?” she asked curiously.