Potion Plan B

The two separated, Y/N getting out of the shower to retrieve the baby with a towel wrapped around her. “What a fussy little thing,” she said to the baby as she picked her up. She swayed side to side, soothing the baby to sleep as she hummed softly. “Perhaps it wasn’t as urgent as you implied a moment ago, little miss,” she whispered to the baby as she laid her back down. 

Severus asked from the bathroom, “What was wrong with her?” he questioned while drying himself off. Y/N walked back to the bathroom, leaning against the door frame admiring his tall naked form.

 “You look so fucking good. That part was surprising, you know. I knew you were handsome, captivating, broody. I had no idea you had such a delicious form under those long black coats,” she said with a slight grin.

 A smirk spread across his lips, “What’s your favorite part?” he asked cheekily. Y/N walked over to him spreading her hands across his chest and arms, “Well these are great. I love how strong you are.. Your ass that you refuse to let me bite was so surprising. I bet you look amazing fucking me in missionary. Your legs, long and well toned. I love your hands as well. I love how they cover my body. Those are my favorites,” she replied sweetly, still admiring his body.

“Ahh I see. It’s fine, we both know what your real favorite part is anyways. You’re doing everything in your power to not look at it,” he said softly as he took her hand placing it on his aching cock. 

The man had been standing straight out while she touched his body. His body was always responsive to her, much to his displeasure. She could breathe on him wrong and his body would take it as a signal to get ready. 

That night after Severus had caught Y/N and Draco by the black lake, was an example. When he was alone with her in the dungeon corridor, he couldn't stop himself from getting hard in her presence. Merlin knows he tried, considering she was a student at the time but it was no use. 

“Must be terrible to be controlled by this thing,” she chuckled softly, teasing him. “You’re just as much a slave to it as I am, Princess,” he replied as his hand went to her face. His thumb traced over her deliciously soft lips. 

“I have an idea,” she said looking over at the counter. She stepped up on a stool, leaning back against the counter, waving him over. “Standing. It won’t go as deep, please,” she begged him. 

“Stop me if it hurts,” he told her as he took himself in hand. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her dripping wet pussy. It felt like shocks as when the tip of his cock purposefully rubbed over her hard clit. 

“Fuck me, Daddy, please,” she begged him as she gripped the counter behind her. Slowly he slid himself inside her, allowing her to just take the first couple of inches inside. Both of them made the most beautiful moan as he finally slid inside her. 

Once he was inside her, his hands went to her face, pulling her into a kiss as he slowly fucked her standing. Her bruised ass was rubbing against the counter but she didn’t even care at this point. She needed him more than she cared about the pain.

“Fuck, Princess.. You feel so fucking good. Just like before,” he whispered as he fucked her, forcing her to look into his eyes. Her aching clit was rubbing along his shaft with each stroke of his cock bringing her close to orgasm quickly. “Cum for Daddy,” he told her as he thrust in and out of her. It was only a couple of strokes later and she was quivering in his arms. Waves of muscle contractions stretched all over her body as she came. Severus thrust into her a few more times, while she was cumming, triggering his own. 

The man was cumming deeply inside her as she finished her own orgasm. He stood there holding her for a while until they both calmed down. “Fuck, I was supposed to pull out,” he whispered. 

A look of annoyance spread across her face, “Yes you were,” she huffed. Severus pulled out of her, cleaning her up with a cloth. “Sorry, I forgot. You felt so good. I will go get you a potion,” he replied.

Severus got dressed enough to run to the storage room, retrieving a fertility suppression potion from their private stores. He brought it back, handing it to her with a cheeky grin. “Why do you look so happy?” she glared at him. “Maybe it will take,” he announced. 

“You’re not funny at all,” she sneered before shooting the potion back.