School Morning

The two were getting ready for school one morning, a couple of weeks later. “Daddy you have been such a good boy lately but honestly.. I need to be fucked within an inch of my life tonight,” Y/N announced as they shared the sink area. 

It caught Severus off guard, almost making him choke on his toothpaste. After he cleared his mouth, he replied, “It would be my pleasure, Princess. You need to remember what it feels like when Daddy takes your little hole. I won’t be asking but sometime today, I’m just going to bend you over and fuck you as hard as I can. You’re going to cry for Daddy today,” he told her. 

Once Y/N caught her breath, she said, “Aww you aren’t going to hurt my little Princess pussy are you? I hope it's tight enough for Daddy.. If not, my ass is always available,” she smirked. 

Severus’ hand flew to her back, pressing her down towards the counter. “Don’t move a fucking muscle,” he warned her. Y/N knew something wonderful was about to happen. Severus returned a moment later pulling her dress up and her panties down.

 “Bend over flat so your dress doesn’t fall down or I’ll spank you,” he warned her. Y/N laid as flat as she could immediately. She could feel him push the middle sized butt plug into her tight little ass. Slowly she took it completely. 

“Oh Daddy,” she moaned. Y/N shook her ass in front of his face to tease him. He smacked it hard leaving a handprint. 

“Quit acting like a greedy little whore,” he growled at her. “Daddy please.. Just lick my little pussy really quick,” she asked him. She knew he couldn’t resist that. He dove tongue first into her dripping pussy. 

Y/N pushed back against his mouth, letting out moans as he devoured her. “Oh what a good Daddy.. Eat my pussy.. Please don’t stop.. Fuck me with your tongue Daddy,” she begged him. 

The man was going wild on her as she quivered in front of him. He couldn’t take it anymore as he stood up undoing his trousers.

 “I’m going to fuck you right here, Princess,” he announced as he shoved his cock deep inside her. She was pushed up onto the counter face down so he could fuck her  “I dont want you to fuck me Daddy, stop,” she begged him. 

He fucked her so hard against the edge of the counter, “I cant help it Princess.. I can’t stop myself.. I need you,” he whimpered as he thrust inside her. 

Severus pulled her hair so that her face was looking in the mirror as he fucked her from behind. “Look at me.. Do I look like I have a choice right now? Do I, Princess?” he asked her with a desperate look on his face. Y/N was mesmerized by the look on his face. It was beautiful. 

“I fucking hate this pussy so much.. You have no idea how much I wish I could control myself,” he said in a deep breathy voice. He looked almost ashamed for a split second before he covered that up. 

“Let me sit on the counter,” she told him as she saw the man unraveling. He was breathing so hard as he helped position her on the edge. “Slow down Daddy,” she told him as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. 

“Fuck Daddy.. Just like that.. You feel so good,” she told him. She admired the man in front of her who was losing his mind, “I bet Daddy is going to fill my Princess pussy with his cum.. Isn't he? I love when you do that,” she told him. 

“I hated the other day when that lady at the club looked at you.. I could tell she wanted to fuck my Daddy.. But I know she could never.. This is mine,” Y/N told him as she rubbed her hands on his chest. 

“When you’re ready Daddy, I want you to cum in me ok? Give me a bunch ok?” she told him softly. It was only a few seconds later and he was cumming so deeply inside her. The feel triggered Y/N’s orgasm as he jumped wildly inside her. “Oh fuck,” she whimpered. 

As soon as they recovered Severus announced, ‘We have to hurry, Princess. We are going to be late,” he told her in his usual voice.