That Piece Was Mine

As soon as the two got the girls down for a nap, Severus threw Y/N over his shoulder and carried her down to their bedroom. “I need to change the sheets in the playroom,” Severus chuckled. “Indeed,” Y/N replied as she reached down, squeezing his ass as he walked. 

“You’re supposed to be resisting, Princess,” Severus teased as he laid her down on their bed. “I’m too exhausted to resist. I will lay here like a Princess and be taken care of,” she chuckled playfully. 

“So nothing new then,” the man teased as he crawled on top of her. He interlocked his fingers in hers, above her head, as he kissed her gently. Their kiss soon turned passionate, his tongue made its way into her mouth as they kissed. 

Severus let go of her hand, moving it down to her throat. He grabbed her roughly, squeezing it as he tongue fucked her eager mouth. 

There was always a point of no return moment for her, a moment when she could no longer resist him trying to fuck her. The choking while he kissed her was that moment today. Y/N’s free hand went down into Severus’ hair, grabbing it roughly as she kissed him. 

Severus’ cock was pressed against her stomach as he humped her. He pulled from their kiss whispering, “Help me,” referring to his sweatpants and boxers.

 Y/N used her feet to playfully grab at his hips while he leaned over her, but between her legs. She used her feet to push down his clothing so her favorite thing in the world could come out to play.

 “My favorite,” she announced, as she admired his long thigh cock pointing directly at her. It pulsed in front of her as he gave her a split second to enjoy the view before roughly forcing her shorts and panties down her legs. “Please, let me suck you first,” she begged. 

“Hurry,” he rolled his eyes as if annoyed. He stood beside the bed making it easier for her suck him. It was an added bonus that she looked so beautiful down below him, naked and knelt. The man's head fell back in arousal as she wrapped her hungry lips around him. 

She was sucking him for her own pleasure this particular day. Y/N loved to stroke him and furiously suck the head of his cock, sometimes bobbing but never choking. Severus on the other hand loved the feeling of her starting to choke on him. 

Sometimes the man would get so horny that a switch would flip in his head. No matter how nice he was being beforehand, he immediately wanted to brutally fuck her. He grabbed her head roughly fucking her face until long strands of saliva were falling from her mouth. 

“The best cocksucker, Princess. Or is it a little bird now? Is that what your new Daddy calls you?” Severus teased her. He pulled his cock from her mouth long enough for her to answer, “I’m a little bird,” with a cheeky grin. 

Severus slapped her rather roughly across the face forcing a yelp from her mouth. “You are Princess. Which of your little holes hurts the most?” he growled at her. 

“Probably my aching little pussy Daddy,” she whimpered as she frowned and held her face. “Show it to me,” he ordered her as he started stroking his cock in front of her face. 

She playfully laid back on the bed and spread her legs for him. Y/N rubbed pussy in front of him instead of spreading herself. “I’m so fucking wet, Daddy.. Look at all of this,” she offered with her slippery hand extended. 

“Legs together,” he told her as he started crawling onto the bed. He straddled her legs so he could shove his cock down inside of her in missionary. It was a position which forced the length of his shaft against her clit while he fucked her.

Both of them were making the most beautiful moans as he slowly started fucking her. “Am I tight again for my Daddy?” she smirked as she reached up pulling him closer to her. Y/N loved feeling his much larger frame on top of her, it was a feeling of being fucked into the mattress by him. 

Severus wrapped his arms under her shoulders, so he could cradle her head while he fucked her like this. 

“Princess, you feel so fucking good right now. Too good. I loved seeing you get fucked yesterday. You looked like the horniest little bitch I’ve ever seen. I knew if you got on top and rode him, he wouldn’t be able to handle it. The way you ride cock is absolute manipulation, Princess. You know exactly what you’re doing to us,” Severus recounted. The man had a little grin on his face while he slowly fucked her. 

“Do you think he loved my little Princess pussy, Daddy?” she teased him back. Severus rolled his eyes and covered her mouth with his hand as he fucked her. “Of course he loved this little hole. You weren’t much of a Princess yesterday if I recall.. Princess’ don’t take two cocks inside them,” he growled. 

Y: What hole did he love the most? Tell me

“Shut up and just let me fuck you for once. At least one time I would like to fuck you without you ruining it with your smart mouth. Sometimes I wish I could just take this pussy away from you like a toy of my own. I bet you felt like a toy yesterday, didn’t you?” he growled as he started fucking her even harder. Each thrust was forcing her into the bed as he grunted like a wild animal above her. 

“I thought you were going to fuck me hard,” Y/N teased when he removed his hand from her mouth momentarily. “I fucking hate you sometimes,” the man growled with a little faint twinkle in his eye. 

He laid back on the bed, forcing her to ride his long thick cock. He forced her legs to bend with her feet on the mattress. Severus grabbed the underside of her ass, forcefully fucking her within an inch of her life. “You.. Hate.. How.. much.. You.. Need.. This..” she whimpered at him as she braced herself on his chest. 

“If I don’t fill your hole you will find someone else to do it you little whore,” he growled at her. “Only your best friend, Daddy. He fucked me so good yesterday,” she teased him. 

Severus quickly retrieved his wand from the night table and silenced her mouth. His hands went back to her ass, fucking her roughly again. Y/N started struggling to get off of him in a little fake protest. 

Severus slapped her and pushed her back onto the mattress. He forced himself between her struggling legs and started thrusting so deep and hard inside her. 

“You are going to take Daddys cock no matter what you say, Princess. Make this easy on yourself,” he warned her. 

Y/N’s eyes shut momentarily in pleasure as he pounded her in missionary. “Look at Daddy while he fucks you,” he growled. 

As soon as she attempted to open her eyes, she started cumming so intensely. She pushed her feet into the bed so she could push up against his cock. 

“So fucking beautiful, Princess.. Cum on Daddy,” he told her as he slowed so she could grind against him from below as she came. 

It was so intense little tears were forming in her eyes. Unfortunately, she couldn’t get her little moans of pleasure out so it was coming out in the form of tears. 

Severus admired her as she rode her orgasm out beneath him, “That piece was mine,” he whispered. He gave her a little kiss after he lowered himself back on top of her to finish himself. She was on her back, legs bent and he was in a kneeling position half laying on her. He took the silencing charm off of her mouth so she could speak again.

 Y/N held him as he used her so hard. He was making the most beautiful grunting sounds as he raced to his orgasm. “FUCK.. I love you so much, Princess,” he whimpered into her chest as he started cumming deeply inside her.

 Over and over his cock jumped, filling her with his hot cum. “I love you, Daddy,” she whispered as she stroked his back softly. Once he was done, she demanded, “Kiss,” with a smoochy face. 

“Spoiled Princess,” he teased before giving her the kiss she demanded.