January 24, 1999 Part: 3

Y/N only allowed herself to sleep for an hour or so before she was stumbling out of the bed, looking for her babies. She went downstairs, being careful down the stairs because her legs were still unsteady.

 “I want them back,” she announced as she made it down stairs. “Go back to bed, please” Severus sighed from the sofa where their guests were.

 Pansy jumped from the sofa, running over to embrace Y/N. “You did so good, Princess,” she whispered to Y/N. 

She held Y/N’s arm as she made it over to the side chair, taking a seat finally. “I’m fine. I need to feed them,” she announced.

 “We were going to bring them to you once you woke up,” Severus huffed as he brought over Stevie. 

Netty knelt down, placing some pillows around Y/N as she undid her pajama shirt and removed it. Netty took Stevie, laying her down on the pillow, assisting in the first latch.

 “How does that feel?” she asked once Stevie was latched on successfully. “Odd,” Y/N replied blankly. “Ok, next Charlotte, please,” Netty turned around to take Charlotte from grandmother’s hands. 

She laid her on the other pillow, letting Charlotte clamp on almost immediately. “Weird,” Y/N said as she watched the two babies breastfeed on her. 

“I have quite the audience,” Y/N announced looking at everyone else in the room who was staring at her. 

S: Breathtaking, Princess.

Y: I would kill for a cup of tea, or anything to drink for that matter.

Severus smiled at her and walked to the kitchen making her tea for her. “I’m sorry you missed it, Pansy. I think it happened rather quickly,” Y/N told her with a frown. 

“It’s fine. I’m just glad I got a chance to see all of you. They are perfect,” Pansy replied as she leaned over, kissing Y/N on the head. “Freshly baked,” Y/N replied sleepily.

 “Perhaps after this, you could eat something or go back to sleep,” Severus told her as he brought over her cup of tea. “Thank you,” she smiled up at him.

 Netty brought over a couple of potions for Y/N to take, one for her milk production and one for healing. “Do you need another pain one yet?” she asked softly.

 “No, I’m fine,” she replied, looking rather sleepy in the chair while the girls nursed. 

Once the girls were asleep, Y/N and Severus took the girls upstairs to lay in their bassinets so Y/N would agree to get back in bed. 

“I don’t want them leaving the room without me anymore,” she told him as he tucked her back in the bed.

 “We were trying to let you rest,” he announced as he got behind her in the bed to hold her. “I can’t rest like that. They stay with me,” she replied sleepily. “Of course, Princess,” he replied softly as he cuddled her into his chest.

 “Of course, Princess,” he replied softly as he cuddled her into his chest