What a Good Daddy

“These are some real cute babies. I’m sure they are the cutest I have ever seen,” Y/N announced as she looked down into their bassinets. “You’re welcome,” Severus announced from the sofa as he read the Daily Prophet. 

“Ughh, you are welcome. I did all the work. Your part in this was almost insignificant,” she huffed. “You couldn’t have made them without me,” he reminded her as his eyes scanned the newspaper. 

Y/N gently moved her finger tip touching the sleeping babies pursed lips. “You are going to wake her,” Severus scolded her. Y/N huffed and pulled her finger back. “They sleep too much. Sleeping, awake for 5 minutes, sleeping again,” she replied. 

Y/N decided to go crawl into Severus’ lap between him and his newspaper. “Make yourself comfortable,” he teased her, gladly accepting her into his lap.

 “Make yourself comfortable,” he teased her, gladly accepting her into his lap

 She nuzzled into his neck, taking in the smell of him. Little soft kisses landed on his neck as she cuddled him. 

The man let out a little moan at the feel of her kisses. Once she heard his little needy moan she pulled back. Y/N laid against his chest as she hadn’t been stirring him up. “I want more,” he let out a little whine. 

“Of course you do. You’re obsessed with me,” she replied softly. Severus shifted her around on his lap so she could feel how hard he was. “I want more,” he whined again. “Ask nicely then,” she teased him. 

Severus let out a little noise of displeasure, “May I please have more?” he grumbled. Y/N leaned over giving him a single kiss on his neck and then pulling back. The man huffed, “Is that all Daddy gets?” he questioned. 

“I want to hear how weak Daddy is for me. Perhaps, I’ll take pity on him if he’s a good Daddy,” she smirked at him. “You know how weak I am for you, Princess. I think about being inside of you every second that I’m not,” he told her with a cheeky grin. 

A little frown formed on her lips, “Aww that’s it? I thought you appreciated more of me than that,” she huffed. “I’m obsessed with every inch of you, Princess,” he said as he reached out for her chest.

 She playfully swatted his hand away. “Not until I say,” she said blankly. Apparently the man was in the mood to play today because he was fully compliant with her game. “I want to touch you,” he frowned. 

Y/N moved straddling his lap, placing his hands down at his side with her knees on top of them. He could have easily freed himself but didn’t move a muscle today.

 “Daddy, you are so hard. We have barely begun,” she teased him. Severus let out a little moan as she pushed up against her from below. “Just for you, Princess,” he announced. 

“Don’t press it against me like that again or I will stop this. You will sit there and be patient,” she glared back at him. Severus cut his eyes at her for a second but decided he did want to continue this.