Move In Day Part: 4

The man looked as if he were contemplating her death right before her eyes. He squeezed her face very roughly and spat directly into her mouth. As soon as her mouth was closed, he slapped her roughly. “You lost your fucking mind you, disgusting whore,” he snarled in her face. 

“Holy Merlin’s beard was that sexy. Give me more, Daddy,” she chuckled. Severus almost lost his character for a moment as he wiped his face.

 “Go to the playroom. I’m about to destroy you,” he replied. She eagerly got up and picked up their clothing, scampering back inside.

 “Are you frolicing? Skipping? I don’t know what you’re so excited about you thoughtless trollop,” he teased her playfully as they walked inside.

 “My big scary Daddy is going to destroy me.. I’m so scared,” she teased him back in a playful voice. 

(Picture Added for Playfulness

(Picture Added for Playfulness. They were actually naked running up the stairs)

“Because you haven’t enough sense, now please shut the fuck up,” he told her rather sternly. He was struggling to get control of the situation again because she was being too cute at that moment.

“Aww what’s my Daddy going to do? Shove his cock down my throat?” she laughed as she ran up the stairs and down the hallway to their playroom. 

She quickly got inside and locked the door while he attempted to follow her. “You are fucking dead,” he growled. 

She quickly laid down on the bed in a semi sexy position as she unlocked the door again for him. The man burst in, ready to fuck her to death. He quickly closed the door behind him and then climbed onto the bed between her legs. 

He said nothing, simply bent her legs back as far as he could before lining himself up perfectly to slam the entire length of his cock inside her. She let out the most beautiful little scream as he filled her.

The man acted as if that was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard. He fucked her so hard, over and over until she was crying. He would pull almost out completely and pound his thick cock back inside her. 

“Not so brave now are you, babydoll? I cannot hear you.. Aww it sounds like it hurts pretty bad… I fuck this pussy like I own it.. Because I do. It belongs to daddy. If you weren’t such a bad girl, I wouldn’t have to treat you like this.. If you act like a disgusting whore, that’s how you will be treated,” he growled in her ear. 

Between his cock and his voice, Y/N wasn’t even sure if she was alive anymore. “Get my Princess pussy pregnant,” she whimpered up to him.

 The man smirked slightly,”Princess, I can’t right now, you know that. I’m going to have to pull out,” he moaned back to her while he fucked her roughly against the bed. 

“My Daddy is going to cum inside me like he’s told. I don’t care what you want. You’re going to cum right in this little pussy. Does it feel good? You look like you’re enjoying it, Daddy,” she smirked at him while she held onto his neck. 

“I want to cum a few times in here, please,” he begged. “How many?” she asked curiously. “5 times,” he replied breathily. 

“I get 5 random wishes then, just like a genie in a lamp,” she chuckled. “Fine,” he growled. The man only had a few more strokes in him before he started cumming deeply inside her. 

He made the most beautiful moans as he filled her. “Oh good, Daddy. Keep fucking me,” she smiled. 

“I don’t know how much I can do. That was very intense,” he said softly. Y/N looked positively irritated at him, “No you agreed. I get 5. Get fucking,” she sneered. 

Severus immediately started picking up the pace. Her words were driving him insane. “You feel so fucking good Princess,” he said in a little whimper. 

“I want some more, are you going to give it to me? I want everything I was promised, Daddy,” she whispered. “Tell me to cum when you want me to, and I'll try,” he replied in his deep breathy voice. 

Y/N thought for only a second before replying, “Well, now of course. Cum in my little Princess pussy Daddy.. Oh fuck.. I feel it jumping inside me.. There must be a bunch again,” she teased him. 

She reminded him quickly again that he needed to continue to fuck her. “If you can’t fuck me anymore, I will ride you,” she sighed. “Please, Princess,” he begged. 

He got up and laid on the pillows next to her so she could climb on top of him. When she did, she made sure to hover over his stomach and drop the two loads of cum that were inside her. 

The man grumbled in annoyance but since she was about to get back on his cock, he held his tongue. “A messy Daddy, I love it. I bet you will need a bath after this,” she teased him as she slid down his cock. 

Immediately she started riding him fast, just how he loved. He couldn’t resist the look and feel of this particular position. He loved watching her enjoy herself on him.

 “How long do you think it will be until I get another one? You love when I fuck you like this.. You can't take your eyes off me,” she teased him.

 “Fuck you’re so beautiful Princess. I will never get tired of seeing you riding Daddys cock.. In fact you’re riding it like a little whore humping her pillow in the middle of the night because she requires something between her legs.. Is that you Princess? You take every opportunity to get my cock inside you.. You never tell me no… just shows how cock hungry you are,” he growled at her. 

“Really? How many times has my Daddy cum and then myself? I’m not sure I’ve cum once,” she teased him. Severus grabbed her hair and pulled her into a kiss while she rode herself to orgasm seconds later. 

She pulled from their kiss, breathing so hard as her orgasm took over her entire body. “I love how my Daddy makes me cum, my favorite,” she whimpered as it ravaged her body. 

“Oh fuck Princess, fuck I”m cumming again.. You’re squeezing me so hard,” he said in a deep breathy voice. 

Her orgasm had been so intense that it left her almost motionless in his lap against his chest. “Can we call it at three?” he begged.

 “Good enough, I suppose,” she whispered back before giggling. “Stop, it's squeezing me again. Get off you old witch,” he teased her.