A Hike

Finally, the two put each of the girls into a baby carrier and started hiking up the slope behind their new home. They wanted to get to a high spot to survey the landscape and see what was around them. 

Halfway up the slope, Y/N started complaining

Halfway up the slope, Y/N started complaining. She said, “Woo.. my thighs are burning. Are yours? You’re going very fast,” she huffed. “I’m perfectly fine,” he announced as he kept going. 

Finally they made it to the top and Y/N sat for a brief moment. “Take a load off Charlotte. Mama is out of shape,” she said in exasperation.

 The man sat beside her and patted her on the back. “You do have to take far more steps than I do. It's understandable to be out of breath,” he teased. “You hear how he speaks to me girls?” she teased. 

“I doubt there is a man alive that loves his wife more than I love you, Princess. I love you from the top of your head all the way to your tiny short little legs,” he teased.

”I think the girls are going to be tall like you, but hopefully not 6’1,” she chuckled.

”I wouldn’t look quite as tall if you weren’t a tiny little Princess,” he replied as he got up from the grass. He outstretched his hand to help lift Y/N and the baby she was wearing. He forcefully pulled her from the ground into a standing position just to show her that he could. 

“You are such a flirt,” she giggled. 

S: I can’t say this outloud. I can't wait until tonight to tongue fuck your holes, Princess. 

Y: Thanks, that's all I can think about now.

S: You will beg me to suck your little Princess pussy. I can't wait to hear the words. You have no idea how much I’m regretting not putting your butt plug in this morning. I really want to stuff every single inch of..

“Can you please stop? Please,” she growled back at him. She turned around to look at him because the man had been forcing her to walk in front of him. 

The man chuckled a little knowing he had won, he said, “For now,” he replied. They walked for quite a while until they found a place to lay a blanket out. They laid the sleeping girls onto the blanket for naps. 

“Are you tired yet?” he asked curiously. He took their lunch out of the bag and arranged it carefully. “My thighs are burning for sure. I’m sure you’re perfectly fine,” she huffed in feigned annoyance.

“I was starting to get tired as well but of course I couldn’t say anything,” he teased.

 “I need to start doing this more often if we are going to keep cake in the house. I was taking bites this morning while you were still in the shower,” she admitted.