We Belong to Each Other

“I apologize for what I said, about your father. That was out of line and uncalled for,” she admitted. “I forgive you but I don’t wish to speak of him further,” he replied as they laid back in the hot water of their bath. Severus wrapped his arms around Y/N pulling her firmly into his chest. 

“You want to know what I was thinking about today? Fine.. I’ll tell you. Missionary. I was thinking about how you used to just lay on top of me, trapping me beneath you.. Fucking me. It’s my favorite and we stopped doing it once I got bigger,” she announced as she looked up over her shoulder at him. 

“I miss it as well, I know you can feel what that conversation just did to me,” he chuckled softly. Y/N broke free of his arms and turned around between his legs so she could look at him.

 “I know it's your favorite as well. You love pinning me to the bed and just taking me. Feels like that hardly ever happens anymore. Just being fucked relentlessly against my will,” she smiled at him. 

Severus pushed her forward a little so he could pick her wet body up, gently putting her over his shoulder. He stepped out of the bath, water dripping all over the bathroom as he walked to the bedroom.

 “No Daddy, please don’t. My little pussy is still sore from last night,” she whimpered over his shoulder. Her eyes were firmly planted on his beautiful ass as he walked.  

Severus dropped her wet body on the bed and said, “You don’t get to tell Daddy no. ever. Next time I hear that word it will be quite unpleasant for you,” he growled as he moved down over her. The way he crawled over her, made her cower down against the bed. 

She laid against the bed meekly, “I’m sorry Daddy, but I can’t,” she said. Y/N quickly decided to act as if she were getting up, forcing Severus to pin her to the bed. “You’re not going anywhere, Princess,” he grinned down at her. 

The man's big hard cock was leaking precum all over Y/N’s belly as he leaned over her. He moved up straddling her stomach. “Daddy wants to fuck these beautiful tits. I’m done being kept away from them. Do I make myself clear?” he growled. 

He pushed his aching cock down between her titties. Y/N instinctively pushed her breasts from the side, pushing them together around his delicious cock. “Yes Daddy,” she said nervously to him. 

Severus squeezed her tits while he slid his throbbing cock between them. Y/N leaned her mouth down where she could suck the last couple of inches as he did this. It made a sort of wonderful sloppy noise when his cock pulled back and forward again. 

“The best fucking cock sucker,” he said in his deep raspy voice. Her nipples started leaking just a little as he did this, sending the man into orbit. 

He quickly moved down between her legs, impatiently trying to position himself. Y/N reached down between her legs, taking his aching cock in her hand and guiding himself.

 “Good girl.. Help Daddy,” he moaned when he felt her. She let out little moans as she rubbed him up and down her slit. Finally she positioned him so he could slide in.

 “Fuck,” they moaned as he slid inside her. The man was impatient and started to thrust faster and faster. 

Y/N put her hands up, trying to capture the man in an embrace. He smirked down at her before laying down on her just as he pleased. He would put just enough weight on her to make her feel trapped under him. 

His hungry mouth met hers instantly. Severus had the most amazing stroke as he fucked her. It had like a curve and flick of his hips as he fucked her. Her clit would ride up and down his shaft as he fucked her like this.