Spring Break Part 6:2

As the two sat down for dinner that night, “They need highchairs or something to sit in. They have ones that recline a bit. I know they aren’t really ready to sit yet. Might be handy to get them used to them before we start solid food,” Y/N announced. 

Severus looked down at Charlotte, “But then we wouldn’t get to hold them during dinner,” he frowned.

 Y/N chuckled a little, “This is for our own benefit clearly. The only time they fuss is if they are hungry or I’m kissing their Papa,” she replied. 

“Papa’s girls, clearly. Perhaps their Mama should keep her hands to herself,” he teased. Y/N raised an eyebrow, replying “A competition? I know we played this a couple of years ago but we could do round two. Lets see who can hold out longer,” she suggested. 

Severus rolled his eyes, “I told you then, we aren’t going to play that game again. It just makes both of us irritated,” he replied. 

“You know, I was thinking. I would love for you to get tattooed. I was thinking of a heart on your hip or lower stomach that says “Princess”,” she giggled. 

The man smirked, shaking his head, “I bet you would love that. I’ll think about it,” he replied. “Let me know what I can do to seal the deal,” she said eagerly. 

“Are you going to let me help purchase the new home? I’m sure you have already decided you will just pay for it with the proceeds from the cottage. I want to contribute as well,” he asked curiously.

 “Of course not. This is something I want to do for us and you’re going to let me. Your name will be on the house as well, if you were wondering about that. If you would like, you can furnish the house in the manner you choose. You are better at that stuff than me. If it were up to me, our home would be very chaotic,” she replied. 

Severus looked at her curiously, “Chaotic in what way? Whimsical?” he asked. “The most whimsy ever. Mismatched colors and styles. A sofa that looks like an ice cream sandwich, really wild stuff,” she chuckled. 

“The nursery can be as whimsical as you like. The ice cream sandwich sofa, I’m not sure on yet,” he replied. 

“I’ll take it. I would love to do a mural of some sort or a fun wallpaper. Final decision will be up to the girls. I will do a couple of sketches and the one they gravitate towards, is the winner,” she said. He looked at her curiously, “How will you know which they prefer?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

“The one they try to tear out of my hands most likely. They love grabbing stuff, obviously,” she teased him. A second later Stevie grabbed a big handful of Y/N’s hair in her tiny fist.

 “See?” Y/N questioned as she pulled her hair from the baby grip. “Just like your father, always grabbing my hair,” she added. Severus sighed, “My favorite,” he replied. 

“I can’t wait for them to get a handful of your chest hair. I think you underestimate their grip strength. They are constantly pinching me when I nurse them,” she remarked. Severus chuckled a little, “They are passionate about being fed. Understandable,” he replied. 

Once they were done with dinner, they laid the girls down in their cribs for the night. They left the door ajar as they went to lay in the grass to watch the stars. It was tough for them to get alone time these days. 

“I expect you to behave. I don’t want you trying to seduce me while we lay out here,” the man teased as they spread the blanket out. “We better go back inside then. That’s all I had planned,” she replied as they laid down. 

Severus pulled her into his lap, ordering, “Seduce me then,” with a little grin.

Y/N kissed him immediately, digging her fingers into his hair. He responded by holding her face gently while they tongue kissed. It was only seconds until they were each grinding on each other. 

Y/N started pulling at his shirt, forcefully trying to remove it. He pulled away, removing his own shirt as well as hers. “Lean your head back,” she whispered. She pressed her bare chest against his, giving his neck beautiful kisses while she grinded on him. “I love you, so much,” she whispered while kissing his chest. 

“I love you, too Princess. Please.. Take your shorts off before I lose my mind,” he whispered. Y/N chuckled a little, getting up from his lap to remove her shorts and panties. Severus leaned back undoing his pants and pushing them off completely 

It was evident he was rock hard as soon as his pants had come down his legs. His big cock always jumped a little as it was released. 

Y/N stood over Severus so he could grab her and help lower her since it was a bit dark out. He peppered her torso with kisses as she slowly lowered to start taking him.

 Once he pushed the head of his aching cock inside her, his mouth found hers again. Kissing her was the best way to get her to relax enough as she took him. 

Severus was letting out the most beautiful moans as she took him. His fingertips would dig into her ass, trying to control himself while he filled her. 

“I want to make you feel good, Daddy. I need to take care of you,” she whispered as she started riding him. Her arms were wrapping around his neck while she grinded on him. “You feel so fucking good Princess,” he said in a deep breathy voice. 

Severus leaned back on his hands so he could watch her more thoroughly. He loved when she would just ride him for her own pleasure, it was mesmerizing to watch.

 “Enjoying yourself?” He teased her as she rode him frantically. “I need to cum really bad. Someone didn’t take care of me,” she whined.

 “I would have but you wanted to be a bad girl this morning.. Faster,” he growled as he spanked her ass. She let out a little cry, “I’m trying,” she whimpered.

 “I can’t believe you considered spitting out what I gave you.. I know you won’t entertain that idea again.. Will you? You don’t want to be a bad girl do you?,” he questioned her. Her body was barely lit by the moon, casting beautiful shadows down on her. “No Daddy,” she whimpered.

The both of them were making the most beautiful moans and whimpers as she rode him. He wrapped his arms around her again so he could thrust inside her from below.

 “Whose pussy is this?” he growled at her. Each thrust of his hips was forcing her to bounce in his arms. “My Daddys,” she gasped.

 “I want you to repeat, “My Daddy can fuck my little Princess pussy whenever he wants,”” he ordered. Through her beautiful whimpers, she said “My Daddy can fuck my little Princess pussy whenever he wants,” she announced. 

Severus moaned deeply, loving every single syllable she repeated. “Who else is allowed to fuck this pussy? Tell me,” he demanded. “No one,.. Just my Daddy,” she whimpered. 

Y/N couldn’t hold it anymore. The man was hitting every spot perfectly inside her. She leaned forward kissing him passionately while her orgasm took over her body. It seemed to last forever, building in some way until it finally trailed off, leaving her weak. Severus pushed her against his chest, whispering, “I’ve got you, Princess,” he said. 

He thrusted needily inside her a few more times before reaching his own intense orgasm. It felt as if his cock jumped over and over inside her, pulsating as he came.

 Y/N took the mans face again, kissing him lovingly. “I love you so much, Severus. You aren’t just my Daddy, you know. I have everything because of you. I don’t tell you that enough,” she whispered with a little crack in her voice. 

“I feel the same Princess. I have never wanted anything as much as I wanted this life with you,” he whispered back before giving her a kiss.

She felt the man start to harden again, pulling from the kiss and whispering, “We have to go inside,” she reminded him. “I can’t stay inside you without being hard, pardon me Princess,” he teased her.