Backgammon

Y/N won the first game as she knew she would. The two took a little break between the first and the second to get the girls down for the night. They also had some cake without having to share pieces with the girls. They were starting to grab all the food now since Y/N had given them a taste of banana. 

Somewhere during the second game when Y/N started losing, her hand found their way into his sweatpants

Somewhere during the second game when Y/N started losing, her hand found their way into his sweatpants. “Unhand me, witch,” he teased. His hand moved down, forcing her to squeeze his cock in her hand. “I love how fast you get hard. I appreciate your eagerness,” she smirked at him. 

“You’re trying to distract me,” he sighed, leaning forward to make his move on the board. She took her hand back from his pants, rolling the dice begrudgingly. The next move happened to be a winning one for Severus. 

He leaned back on the sofa rubbing himself through his sweatpants, “A celebratory blow job, from my Princess is in order,” he announced. “We have one more game to go,” she replied blankly. 

Severus pushed his sweats and boxer briefs down, finally releasing his aching cock. “You did this,so you are going to take care of me. One way or another, Princess,” he warned her. 

“Pathetic, you can’t even be told no. Jerk yourself off for me. I want to see how wild you get by yourself,” she smirked back at him as she watched him stroke himself. “Kiss me,” he asked softly. 

She knelt beside him, leaning in to kiss him while he stroked himself. His mouth was hungry for her. She would take little breaks from his mouth to admire how he stroked his cock.

 “I love watching you touch yourself, Daddy.. A favorite of mine,” she whispered while moving in to kiss and suck his neck. With a deep breathy voice, he whispered, “I would do anything to fuck your Princess pussy right now,” he whimpered. 

She moved back so she could admire his needy face while he stroked himself, “You look so impatient right now,” she whispered mockingly. The man trembled as he furiously jerked his cock in front of her.

 His eyes never left her for a second while his firm grip traveled up and down his aching length. “Let me help,” she offered. 

She leaned in, kissing him softly while she started stroking him just how he liked. Severus pulled her onto his lap so he could more easily kiss her while she stroked him. 

His hands held her face, forcing her to kiss him while he started cumming all over her hands. He was letting out the most beautiful moans as it covered her hands. 

She cupped the head of his cock so it didn’t make a mess, stroking it down the length of him as he trembled from her touch. 

Finally he pulled from their kiss so he could catch his breath. “You make the biggest messes Daddy,” she teased. “Wouldn’t be a mess if you had caught it in your mouth like you’re supposed to,” he teased in reply.