Straight to Horny Jail

Y/N jumped off the counter and started walking to the bedroom, “Well goodnight gentlemen, I’m going to bed,” she announced.

 “I don’t get a good night kiss before I go? I cannot sleep in the same bed as you, we would both get in trouble,” Lucius replied as he followed her, still dressing himself. 

“No one is getting through this,” Y/N announced as she strutted around in her unicorn pajamas. “She’s quite amusing,” Lucius turned back to Severus. 

Severus just shook his head side to side, “Don’t tell her that,” he replied. “Too late, I already heard it. Kiss,” Y/N said. She looked up at Lucius with her unicorn pajamas with a horn on the hood. 

Lucius smirked as he dodged her horn and leaned down for a kiss. Y/N kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck and quickly forcing him to pick her up. 

She pulled from their kiss playfully as he held her up, just like Severus. “When are you coming back to play?” she asked with a Lucius expression. 

“When your Daddy lets me,” he whispered before kissing her again. “Alright,” Severus finally broke them up. “Good night, little bird,” Lucius whispered, before placing her back on the floor so she could go get in bed. 

She scampered away and got in bed playfully, “Good night Daddy,” she replied as she tucked herself in. “I’ll be back in a minute,” Severus announced as he walked Lucius to the living room. 

Severus came back a few minutes later, turning the lights off and slipping into bed. “I almost fell asleep waiting on you,” Y/N whispered. “Lucius will take you diving,” Severus whispered before he kissed her head. 

“Oh fantastic. Thank you for asking him. That makes me so happy,” she replied sleepily. “I love you, Princess,” he whispered as he nuzzled into her. “I love you, favorite Daddy,” she whispered. 

The next morning as they sat down for breakfast, Y/N was presented with a potion and a birth control tablet. “Right you are, Daddy,” she smiled back at him. 

“Did you enjoy yourself last night little unicorn?” he teased her. “I always do. DId you? Were you jealous? Or is it all posturing to heighten the mood?” Y/N asked cheekily.

 “Just a bit of fun between him and I. I can’t talk like this in front of you know who,” Severus looked over at the girls who were grabbing little pieces of fruit from their trays. 

Y/N covered her mouth so the girls couldn’t see, “Those who shall not be named,” she chuckled before giving the girls an exaggerated silly face. Both of the girls gave her a big toothless baby smile as they continued working to pick up their fruit. 

“You’re very amusing, Princess. Lucius has always found your playfulness intriguing. It has taken some time to grow on myself but I am a bit serious,” Severus admitted.

 “You’re wound up tight, Headmaster,” Y/N chuckled softly.

 “Do you love him?” Severus asked her blankly. “I love him as a playmate sort of friend. Do I love him like you? Never. We are each other's life partners no matter what happens in the playroom. I had my Daddys babies because I love him so much,” she replied.

“Did you enjoy it when I told him how to get you off?” Severus smirked at her. “I loved it, Daddy. You know just what I need,” she admitted while her chest raised and lowered in arousal. 

Y: I’m absolutely dripping over here.

S: I’m sure you are. After breakfast you can show me how wet you are. Daddy still wants to suck on your pussy. I never got to yesterday once he got here. 

Y: Someone needs to put us in horny jail. 

Once the two got the girls to sleep again for a nap, they went downstairs to the living room. “I want to sit on the sofa and have you eat my Princess pussy like a good Daddy,” she announced as he followed her. 

She sat on her the sofa in front of Severus, still in her pajamas. “Daddy hurry,” she huffed as he got undressed. “You’re so bossy when you want attention,” he teased her before kneeling nude in front of her. “Show Daddy what’s under here,” he grinned at her. 

His big hand took the zipper on her unicorn pajamas and started pulling it down. His hands went inside pulling and tugging at her breasts. “You love how Daddy touches you,” Severus remarked as he watched her writhe under his touch. 

“Daddy I’m about to start touching myself if I don’t feel your mouth on me soon,” she whispered.  “Show me,” Severus told her as he sat back stroking is own cock. She pulled the zipper down all the way so that her bare body was completely exposed. 

Her hand flew between her legs and she masturbated herself in front of him. She was using her right hand that showed off the snake and star tattoo. Y/N swirled her clit before running up and down her slit while she watched Severus touch himself. 

“Daddy, change of plans. I want to sit on your face,” she announced as she started getting up, removing her pajamas completely. 

Severus was already making himself comfortable on the carpet for her to take a seat. His cock was standing at attention waiting for her to wrap her lips around it.

 “Daddy, suck my pussy,” she begged as he knelt down over his face. His greedy hands grabbed at her body, pulling her down. He dove mouth first into her pussy, almost attacking her with his tongue. 

Y/N got herself comfortable on his face before leaning forward wrapping her hand around his cock. “You’re so fucking hard,” she whimpered as she stroked him. “You know what, I’m going to ride you,” Y/N announced as she started pulling from his mouth. “Help me,” she grinned at him as she knelt down over his erect cock. 

Severus’ hands went to her hips, immediately fucking her pussy with the head of his cock as it slid slowly inside. 

Y/N kept herself a little above him so he could fuck her freely from the position he was in. “You fuck my pussy so good Daddy.. Fuck,” she whimpered. “Put your hands behind your back so I can see your tits bounce. I’ll hold you up,” Severus ordered her. 

“Daddy, you’re a bad boy,” she teased as she put her hands behind her back. She held her own wrists while he used her hard and fast from below. 

Finally she couldn’t take it any longer. She grabbed Severus’ hands playfully pinning them to his chest while she got in position to ride him properly. “If you just just lay here for me, I’ll make both of us cum,” she teased him. 

Severus allowed her to hold his hands down as she rode him. It was only a few moments after she started riding him hard that they were both almost to their orgasms. The man had laid quietly except for moans and grunts as she rode him. 

In a fast breathy voice, Y/N asked, “Cum in my Princess pussy,” she ordered him looking down into his eyes as she rode him.

Severus pushed up against her as he started cumming deeply inside her. It was that exact moment that she started cumming on his cock as well. “FUCK ME,” she ordered him. Frantically, he thrust into her from below as they both came. 

“Stay hard for me.. I want more,” she begged. “Princess, you’re trying to kill me,” the man chuckled as he looked up at the ceiling.