Date Night 3, Part 3

“Promise,” she smirked at him. “Promise,” he replied before he pushed her off of him. “Bend over and show me your dirty little pussy,” he demanded. He stroked his dripping wet cock while Y/N bent over in front of him with her ass and pussy spread wide.

 “Is that the best you can do, Princess?” he growled. She dug her fingers deeper, pulling herself apart as much as she could. Her entrance was dripping with his cum. “Filthy,” he said in his deep breathy voice. 

He got up pushing her down onto the seat area on her back. He pushed both of her legs behind her shoulders. This was a new position he was trying tonight. Thankfully she was very flexible. 

“Look at that little Princess pussy.. Perfectly displayed for me,” he mocked her as he teased her entrance with his cock. 

She whimpered, “Daddy please be careful with me.. I can’t take much,” she told him. “You said anything,” he growled, as he slammed his entire length inside her. Y/N let out a cry as he sunk his length inside her. “Daddy, too much,” she whimpered. 

Severus grabbed her face in his hands as he fucked her hard. “You can do this Princess.. Look at you.. You can take all of it,” he said, looking in her eyes. “Am I a good girl?” she whispered as he fucked her. 

Severus leaned over, kissing her gently, “The best, Princess ever.. You’re doing so good.. Daddy is going to cum again and keep fucking you.. Ok?” he whispered as he looked into her eyes.

 “Yes Daddy,” she whimpered. Severus was giving her the most beautiful strokes into her upward facing position. 

Y/N’s head briefly noticed a woman watching Severus fuck her. “Daddy.. That lady is watching you fuck my little Princess pussy.. She wishes it was her,” she told him through her little cries. Severus moaned hearing that. “Never.. I’m only for you, my beautiful girl,” he whispered back. 

Y/N held his face telling him, “Daddy I want you to cum in my pussy and keep yourself hard.. Can you do that for me? Please. I need more cum,” she asked.

 He let out the most beautiful deep moan, “Princess, I have to stop cumming in you. Daddy will get you pregnant if I don’t stop,” he told her.

 “I want you to breed my little pussy over and over again,” she begged. It was at that moment, Severus lost it. “Daddys cumming,” he moaned. His cock jumped wildly inside of her, filling her again with his cum. “Oh.. fuck.. Daddy.. Fill me,” she begged him. 

She impatiently pulled at his body so he could lay completely on her, “Daddy keep going.. I need more..,” she begged. 

He sort of moved back in the missionary position so he could fuck her harder and deeper. “That looks so fucking good Daddy.. I love when you fuck me like this,” she whimpered. The cock harness was holding him perfectly as he pulled out and plunged his length inside her. 

“I only want you.. No one else.. I have always belonged to you Daddy.. You know that,” she told him. He pulled her legs down so she would be more comfortable while he slowly fucked her in missionary. 

“I know Princess.. We belong to each other,” he whispered in her ear as he slowly thrust inside her. He grabbed her hands and held them interlocked with his, above her head. “No one else will ever fuck me, Daddy.. Just you, forever,” she told him. “I’ll make sure of it,” he replied. 

Both of them were so close it took just a few more seconds until they were coming together in a beautiful symphony of muscle contractions. Again, he came deeply inside her while she contracted around him. “Mine,” she whimpered with her arms wrapped around his neck. “Mine,” he replied before kissing her. 

Once he calmed down enough to pull off of her, the two used their wands to clean each other. Severus finally took off his cock harness and redressed himself. Y/N only had a skirt and her heels to put back on.

 “Shall we, Princess?” Severus asked as he held out his arm for her to grab. “Take me home, Daddy,” she smiled up at him.