S & F Machine

“Did you assume I would agree?” Lucius asked Y/N with a glare. “Not at all. I wasn’t even going to ask you, but I was so rudely interrupted. I was just going to bring up that I was considering it. I would find someone else to do it to me,” she replied as she picked up the still nursing baby. 

“I’ll sleep in the guestroom tonight. You two can fuck each others brains out for all I care,” Y/N announced as she started climbing the stairs. 

She laid Stevie down in her crib for the night and walked to the guestroom to see the two already sitting on her bed waiting. “I bet it sucks to want pussy this bad,” she chuckled. 

“Who said we want pussy? You’re still being punished,” Severus replied with a little smirk. He used his wandless magic to softly close the door behind Y/N as she walked in. “Take your outfit off,” Severus told her as he started rubbing himself through his trousers. 

“No,” she huffed and crossed her arms. She quickly rethought her decision as she imagined him ripping it off of her. She quickly unzipped it and disrobed, throwing it to the side. 

She was standing nude in front of them with her hands on her short little hips while she wore a black leather chastity belt with a lock on it. 

“Bend over for us,” Lucius told her while his hands made quick work of his dress shirt. Severus looked positively pleased with himself as he already had his cock out stroking it. 

Y/N turned around and bent over at the waist, so they could see it cover her from behind. To her surprise Lucius used the snake head of his cane to rub up and down her chastity belt.

 “Brilliant idea, Severus,” Lucius announced. It set her on fire in a way she could not describe. Every Time she saw him with that cane she would think of this moment. “You may put your outfit back on,” Severus told her. 

It should have been surprising but it wasn’t. Severus loved playing games with her so she was expecting it. Without fuss, she picked her bear outfit back up and started putting it on. “Are we done for tonight?” she chuckled. 

“Very bold for someone wearing such a pacification device,” Lucius teased her. 

“I can rub against anything I want and get off. For such a fan of female anatomy you know so little about it,” she replied as she finished zipping up her teddy bear pajamas and pulling the hood up. 

“Who is going to wrestle her down and fuck her first?” Lucius asked with a little smirk. “Be my guest,” Severus said as he handed Lucius the key. 

Severus got up from the bed so that Lucius was just pulling the rest of his clothing off. Both of the men were rock hard. “Merlin, I fucking hate you both. I just put this back on,” Y/N huffed as she started undressing again. 

“I want both of you to make love to me, softly. No spanking, choking, gagging, only sweet love making. If you cannot comply with my wishes you cannot play,” Y/N announced boldly. 

Both of the men smirked at her before quickly grabbing her and restraining her. Severus held her so Lucius could work the lock on her chastity belt. “Daddy, stop,” she spat at Lucius while she struggled. 

“Princess, you know we cannot let you get away with this,” Severus growled. He held her tightly until Lucius had the lock off, pulling the chastity belt off of her. “Did you think about me?” Y/N asked as Lucius positioned her, pushing her legs open. 

Lucius looked at Severus and Y/N, unsure if he should answer that. “Well, did you, Lucius?” Severus asked him as he moved into position to force Y/N to suck him. He had her head held tightly trying to fuck her face but the angle was wrong. “Yes, I did,” Lucius replied with a little smirk.