Spring Break Part 10:4

After they got home with the girls, she insisted them both go wash their hands before touching the babies.

 “I cannot let you touch my children with another woman's pussy juice on your hands,” she told him blankly as they stood at the kitchen sink. “You touched someone else as well,” he reminded her. 

She glared at him and pointed, “But you put your Daddy fingers in her. Those are for me. I am mad at you,” she huffed. He cocked his head to the side trying to figure out who she was speaking to like that.

 “Watch yourself very carefully. What happened tonight was at your request,” he sneered back at her. “Did she suck you just right? Did you want to cum in her mouth?” Y/N asked with a little smirk. 

Severus ignored her and finished washing his hands before returning to the girls to start changing them for bed. Y/N took the other baby upstairs with her while she changed into pajamas. 

It hit her as she was changing that she needed to pump instead of feeding since she had a drink that evening. 

She stuck her head outside the bedroom door asking, “Um I know you hate me right now but can you make two bottles? I forgot I have to pump,” she asked carefully. 

“I’m already doing it, Princess,” he replied from the kitchen. A moment later, he brought up a changed baby and two bottles in his hand. 

“Sorry, I forgot,” she sighed. “Too busy thinking about insignificant things I suppose,” he replied as he sat the baby down for her. 

Y/N laid both of the girls on a bed pillow next to each other to do a double bottle feed. Severus changed into his bed clothes and went to sit on his side of the bed. 

“I can take one now,” he announced. Y/N gave Stevies bottle to him and allowed him to retrieve the baby. “She doesn’t have pajamas on,” he grumbled.

 “I couldn’t find anything to put her in. All of the ones with feet are too tight. She will be fine tonight in a onesie and pants,” she replied. 

“I thought we just bought them pajamas,” he replied curiously. “Three weeks ago. They are flipping huge. Look how thick they are,” she chuckled. “Their Mama does a great job at feeding them,” he replied softly. 

“As if I have a choice. They are almost as demanding as their Papa. Except you don’t usually cry when I attempt to withhold access. Perhaps a little pouting though,” she said cheekily. “You hate being denied just as much,” he grumbled. 

“You used it as punishment,” she glared back at him. He chuckled a little before responding, “Effective punishment if I remember,” he replied. 

“I need a big strong milkman to help me with these when they go to sleep,” she smirked at him. “Only if you can lend a hand to the milkman,” he replied. “We have to stop until they go to sleep,” she announced as she flushed with heat. 

Once the girls were finally asleep in their cribs, the two snuck off into the guest room with the breast pump. Each of them got naked before Y/N crawled onto his lap. “Daddy I need help,” she smiled softly. 

He pushed up, pressing his already hardening cock against her. “I need help as well Princess,” he told her. She moved back, pulling his cock between their bodies so she could stroke him. 

Severus leaned down sucking on her nipple very gently. She could feel his cock jump in her hand as he tasted her milk. “The pump would be much faster,” she huffed. He moved back, attaching the pump to her first breast as she stroked his cock.