January 25th, 1999

Once the two got the girls asleep in their beds, they made their way to the bathroom to shower together. Severus started undressing her gently, knowing that she was still pretty sore. "You look so beautiful, Princess," he tried to reassure her as he undressed her postpartum body.

Y/N just rolled her eyes at his comment, feeling a bit unsure of herself. "I look like my body has been ravaged," she sighed. "What you did today was amazing. I've never seen anything quite like it," he smiled down at her.

The two got into the hot shower so he could wash her exhausted body. "I won't lie, part of me wants to suck your nipples," he smirked at her as he washed her breasts gently. "Please dont," she begged with a tired laugh.

"I already can't wait for these to be mine again," he sighed. "Please, be very careful with me. It hurts really bad down there," she told him as his hands moved lower. "I know, Princess. I will be," he said reassuringly as he washed her.

"I miss you already," she frowned down at him. A soft smile spread across his face as he rose to wash her hair next. "Maybe if you're a good girl you can take care of Daddy in the morning," he replied. "I'm always a good girl," she huffed back at him.

"How come you wouldn't stay in bed today then?" he asked with a raised eyebrow as he rinsed her hair in the hot water.

"Because people kept stealing my babies," she said blankly. "They were with their Papa. You don't have to worry about them when they are with me," he replied, looking down into her beautiful face. "I will never not worry about them again," she responded.

Severus leaned down to kiss her begging lips when suddenly they heard the shrieking cry from one of the babies. "I've got it, you can finish," she sighed as she broke away from him.

She slowly got out of the shower and dried herself enough to walk to the bedroom while Severus finished washing himself. When he came in Y/N was laid back on the pillows with wet hair, with Stevie attached to her breast again.

"I haven't changed her yet, I just tried to get her to stop crying," Y/N announced. "Did you check her?" he asked as he put some boxers and some sweatpants back on. "I don't know how to change her. No one will let me do it," she huffed.

Severus undid the babies blanket while she was still attached to her momma, checking her diaper. A sound of displeasure came from him, "She's dirty. If you can get her off of you, I will change her quickly and give her back," he replied.

Y/N used her finger to break the seal that Stevie had created arund her nipple, gently pulling the baby off her. Immediately, the tiny girl started shrieking again.

Severus laid out a blanket on the bed to change her on. "Gross," Y/N announced as she watched him change the baby.

Severus chuckled a little replying, "They aren't all like this. Most of the time it's just wet. You need to watch this and how I fold the front of the diaper. It has to be like this until her cord falls off," he told her.

"I didn't anticipate how the cord would look. A bit weird," she replied.

"It has to be kept as dry as possible," he told her as he redressed the crying baby and handing her back.

"Oh shit, I've been leaking the whole time she was crying," Y/N announced as she looked down, using her towel to wipe herself.

"I don't know why I thought it just came out of the end of your nipple. Interesting. It sort of leaks out of the whole thing" he chuckled as he watched her let the angry baby latch again.