Shopping Trip

It was a few days later now, the following Saturday. The two were about to go out for something new to play with at the club. Severus and Y/N left the twins with her Grandmother and Aunt Aurora since they were going to be out of the castle. The recent news had made them extra protective. 

Y: Daddy, was I a good girl this week?

S: The best. Why?

Y: I want to be spoiled like a Princess. 

S: We’ll see. 

Severus held the door to the sex shop so Y/N could walk into it. She always waited to the side so he could lead and pull her behind him. Sometimes she would eye up other men that were walking towards them.

 It would make Severus snap his head back at her in annoyance. It was like a never ending game of her provoking him and him correcting her. Today she felt extra naughty when they walked into the shop.

 There were several men of various ages around the shop. Y/N was the only female present. She eyed up every man, no matter of looks or age as she walked by.

 Severus tugged at her hand, “Behave or I’ll take you home,” he whispered to her. “I’m sorry, Daddy,” she said loud enough the other men could hear.

 “Cannot help but to make a spectacle of yourself, Princess. Everywhere we go people stare at you trying to figure out your peculiar behavior,” he teased her. 

She looked up at him with wide eyes, “Oh I thought it was because I'm cute. Aren’t I cute? Wait.. let me ask this man,” she turned around to the gentleman near them who had been listening in. 

Before the man could respond, Severus interjected, “Excuse her. She isn’t let out of the house often. She doesn’t know how to behave in public,” he announced. 

Y/N giggled cheekily, “Yes sorry, Sir. I’m usually kept on a chain in a cold dark basement like a wild animal,” she chuckled. Severus even chuckled at that one because it was ridiculous. 

“Have you had your fun yet? What did you want me to get you?” he asked, turning his attention back to the wall of goodies. 

“How about we find something for my Daddy? I think we should try some new things,” she smiled up at him. The man made a grumble sound looking at the wall of merchandise. Y/N pointed at a cock harness. “Perhaps you would enjoy this,” she offered. “It won’t fit,” he objected. 

Y/N let out a little chuckle, “It’s adjustable. I can make it perfectly snug on you,” she suggested. The man gave her a slow blink and little grumble. 

“I’ll take that as a yes. It will look fantastic on you, Daddy. I love when you play with me,” she smiled up at him. Y/N grabbed the leather cock and ball harness, then started looking for something else. 

She pointed to a stainless steel cock cage with a lock attached, “This we need for when you are being bad,” she announced. Severus rolled his eyes and shook his head. “I think not,” he replied. 

“It would be so useful, you know. When my Daddy is being bad, I can put his cock in timeout. A cock jail,” she chuckled softly. 

Y: Cock Azkaban.

S: You cannot help yourself can you? Fine. Get it.

Y/N let out a little squeal as she picked it up. “Now, for me. I really want a body harness. Don’t you think I would look good in one?” she smiled up at him. 

The man finally looked enthusiastic about something. “I think you would look amazing in one. With or without wrist restraints?” he smirked down at her.

 “Definitely with. They are removable so they can be added after dinner perhaps. I sort of want to showcase this tonight,” she said eagerly.

 “Done,” he announced as he grabbed it, along with some shiny black star shaped nipple covers. “You can wear these during dinner,” he said. “What will I wear on the bottom during dinner?” she asked curiously. 

Severus led her over to the sexy clothing section, “This,” he said as he pulled off a very tiny patent leather mini skirt to accompany the harness.

 “Looks very easy to clean,” she giggled. The man replied, “I know you will be dripping tonight. Just as you are right now,” he smirked.

 “I do hope my Daddy can play with me for a long time tonight. I hate when he cuts our time short,” she winked at him. Severus glared at her, “I know you aren’t implying,” he said.

 “I’m not implying anything. My Daddy lacks patience at times and won’t make himself hold off,” she teased him. 

Severus leaned down right next to her ear, “I’m going to wear you out tonight. I promise you will be begging me to stop, Princess” he assured her. “Can’t wait,” she whispered back. 

As they started walking towards the front of the store, something caught Severus’ eye. He picked it up and a smile spread across his face. 

“We are getting this. I hope my Princess is ready to play,” he teased her. The package was a silver vibrating egg that goes inside her, along with a remote to control it. It had varying degrees of intensity so they could start slow.