Malfory Manor Meeting 2

It was a few days later when Y/N was sat on the sofa nursing the twins. A visitor came via floo to retrieve Severus. “Good afternoon, my dear. Lovely to see you,” Lucius Malfoy announced as he arrived.

 “Lovely to see you as well, Lucius. Please don’t mind me, I’m being ravaged,” Y/N replied cheekily. “What brings you Lucius?” Severus asked from the kitchen as he dried his hands with a tea towel.

Lucius smirked at Y/N before his eyes met Severus, replying “I believe a strong hold has been identified. Van Doren showed up at my door to let me know he had located it,” the man announced. Severus let out a little grumble at the announcement of Alastair. 

“I’m coming with you,” Y/N announced as she sat covered in greedy babies. “You’re indisposed. I will be back shortly,” Severus replied blankly.

“I’m not asking. If you leave, I will just drop them off at my grandmothers and follow you. I promise I will make quite the entrance. Perhaps it will be in your best interest to wait on me,” Y/N announced from her chair. 

Severus just looked at Lucius with a look of defeat. “I like her. She’s tenacious,” Lucius replied cheekily. “Finally, the respect I deserve,” Y/N giggled from the sitting area. “You’ll keep your mouth shut if I allow you to go,” Severus replied begrudgingly. 

Y/N looked at Lucius making a little pfft sound as she shook her head. “Lucius, we will be there in 20 minutes. My apologies now, I have an attitude to adjust. I have no idea the state she will arrive in,” Severus announced as he looked Y/N in the eyes. 

“Will we have time to play? Lucius is always such a gracious host,” Y/N asked cheekily as if she wasn’t on the man's last nerve. Lucius raised an eyebrow shooting Severus an evil grin of hopefulness. 

“Perhaps if you’re good. We’re not entertaining everyone tonight. Last time I had to track a participant down to remind him of his manners,” Severus remarked. 

“My Daddy is so jealous, Lucius. He won’t even let anyone fuck my Princess pussy but him. How greedy is that?” Y/N asked Lucius playfully. Lucius shook his head in agreement, “A shame,” he replied cheekily. 

“Princess, if you don’t mind. Lucius, we’ll be there shortly. We have to drop these two off at the babysitter. Perhaps their mother as well if she isn’t careful,” Severus grumbled in annoyance. Y/N looked at the men, acting as if she were zipping her lips in compliance with a little giggle. 

Lucius returned to the Manor via floo after giving Y/N one last cheeky glance. Severus took the girls to grandmothers while Y/N tried to make herself look presentable. She took a very quick shower and attempted to look as if she hadn't been nursing babies all day.

Severus came into the bathroom just as she was sliding some lace panties up her legs. “Why are you acting like you’re about to get fucked? I bet you shaved your pussy too. Show me,” the man growled from the doorway. 

Y/N turned around presenting herself to the man as she finished sliding the panties up. “Is that for Lucius? Or just any man who shows up?” Severus asked as he moved closer looking over her body. 

“It’s for my silly Daddy,” she giggled before booping him on the nose. “I would ruin that little Princess pussy right now if there weren’t men waiting on us,” he whispered next to her ear. “Daddy.. I really have my heart set on sucking his cock,” Y/N admitted meekly. 

“I know Princess. Be a good girl for me and I’ll let you,” he whispered as he admired her face. “The best,” she giggled before booping his nose again.