You're Too Little

As the two got into bed that night, Y/N couldn’t help but wonder. “Did you do that on purpose? Please be honest?” she glared back at him. “Of course not. I honestly forgot. I’m in the habit of cumming inside you, per your request,” he reminded her. 

“Surely I cannot get pregnant right now anyways. I haven’t even ovulated yet,” she replied. “Most likely not, but you should start taking the tablets that Netty left,” he whispered to her as he flicked the lights off with his hand. 

“What about a shot? Netty said there is a shot I could get and I only have to get it every few months. That way I wouldn’t have to take the pill every day,” she offered.

 “We can talk about it tomorrow,” he replied softly as he nuzzled into her neck. Y/N’s ass was in so much pain as he cuddled her but she refused to acknowledge it. She hated seeming weak in front of him.

The two were up and down all night with the twins, changing, feeding, putting them back down. The next morning came way quicker than anticipated and the two were very tired.

 After Y/N fed them, they took turns each showering separately while one of them watched the babies who were a bit wakeful. 

Severus laid out her burnt orange sweater and a pair of brown  warmly lined fitted leather trousers for her to wear that day. Y/N was giving in to the leg prisons for now because she had grown tired of dresses while pregnant. 

“Thank you,” she told him as she took the baby from his arms so he could go shower. 

“You don’t want him anyways, do you? You want momma, yes that's what I thought,” she whispered to the baby. Severus snapped his head around, “I heard that,” he smirked. 

When the man was finished showering, Y/N was laying on the carpet with both of the babies spread out on a blanket. Sam was near them but not intruding. Alfie was lying right beside Charlotte. 

“You’re right, they don’t have complete thoughts like us,” she announced as he walked over to see what they were doing. “Do you think you can read their minds?” he asked curiously as he stood with his towel around his hips. 

“I don’t know exactly. I feel more than I hear,” she replied. She looked up at him in his towel and a smirk spread across her face. “Show it to me,” she smiled up at him. 

Severus huffed in feigned annoyance, walking away, “We don’t have time, Professor,” he announced. “I’ll crawl,” she offered cheekily.

 “Follow,” he grinned back at her. Y/N got on her knees and crawled towards the closet where he was pulling his things out to put on. 

He waited until Y/N was in the doorway to remove his towel. “I can’t come in, the girls are on the floor unattended. I have to watch,” she sighed. 

“That’s fine. You may stay right there,” he smiled at her as stood naked, cock half hard. “A shame to cover that,” she sighed as she watched him dress. 

“I could say that for your entire body. How does your ass feel?” he asked softly. 

“Terrible, thank you for asking,” she frowned up at him. “Hopefully it was a lesson I won't have to teach you again for some time,” he said blankly as he dressed himself.

 “A hard head makes a soft behind, isn’t that a saying? If not, it feels fitting for the occasion,” she announced.

 “I believe it is a saying. If only you would learn something from last night,” he said in his classroom voice filled with condescension.