January 24, 1999 Part: 2

Once they got Y/N cleaned up, Severus helped dress her and get her back into their bed to rest

Once they got Y/N cleaned up, Severus helped dress her and get her back into their bed to rest. He gave her two pain potions for the searing pain in her lower half. 

Grandmother came into the bedroom wrapping Charlotte in her green blanket, saying, “6lbs 3oz, 19 inches, born at 8:35 am,” she announced cheerfully. 

“I thought they would be bigger,” Y/N sighed. “I told you,” Severus spoke arrogantly as he walked in with Stevie, placing her down in the yellow blanket. 

Y/N glared at him for his comment. “6lbs 5oz, 19 inches as well, born 8:42,” he told her with a smile.

 “Both respectable weights but not the fat babies you hoped for. That's where you come in, love,” Netty said as she walked into the bedroom.

“I want to hold them and then I need a little nap before I try to feed them,” Y/N said impatiently from the bed. 

Severus and grandmother bought over the babies, placing each of them on Y/N’s chest

Severus and grandmother bought over the babies, placing each of them on Y/N’s chest. The man climbed into the bed next to her, cuddling close to watch every second of it.

 “The most beautiful things I’ve ever laid eyes on,” Y/N announced with a smile. “We’ll give you both a moment alone,” Grandmother announced as the two women walked out of the bedroom, closing the door. 

Severus leaned over giving Y/N a deep passionate kiss as soon as the door closed. It wasn’t lust filled, it was just his pure deep love for her in that moment. 

“You did so good, Princess. It was amazing. I’m so proud of you,” he whispered as he pulled from the kiss. He leaned in kissing her again before pulling back to admire each of his girls. 

“Indescribable,” she replied, studying each of the girl's sweet little faces. After a moment, she said, “Oh shit. I called you Daddy in front of my grandmother,” she announced. 

Severus let out a little chuckle, “Yes you did, Princess. Let's take this off so you can rest ok,” he said as he leaned up, undoing her collar. “Oh Merlin. I’m mortified,” she replied with wide eyes.  

“Listen, you did excellent. You have nothing to be ashamed of,” he whispered to her reassuringly. Y/N leaned forward laying each twin in front of her on the bed, taking their blankets off.

 “What are you doing?” he asked curiously. “I made them. I get to inspect them. I’ve only seen their faces so far,” she huffed.

 “Look at these tiny fingers. They are so wrinkly. I didn’t expect that for some reason,” she chuckled as she played with Stevie's tiny fingers. 

“They have your feet,” Severus smiled at her. “Huh? How do you know?” Y/N said as she held up the tiny feet with outstretching toes. “They look weird like yours,” he chuckled. 

That caught Y/N off guard and she gave a little chuckle. “My feet are not weird and neither are theirs. Your hair and lips for sure,” she replied as she inspected them.

 “I’m not sure about eye color yet, probably dark. They are sort of a blue-green right now but they change, Netty said,” he replied softly.

 “You’re going to bathe them while I’m asleep aren't you?” she asked with a frown.

 “Yes, so we can bring you two clean babies to feed after you wake up. Here, you need to get some rest,” he sighed.

 He started wrapping the babies up, getting them both in his arms while Y/N helped assist

She used her wandless magic to open the door for him so he could walk out with them. “I love you,” she told him. “We love you too, Princess,” he replied. 

“Could someone bring my cat to me?” she asked as he walked down the hallway. “Of course,” he replied.