Spring Break Part 7:2

Severus laid out Y/N’s clothes for the day after their shower. “I don’t know about these. They look very tight,” he grumbled as he laid her new jeans out with a top. “You will love them,” she reassured him. 

Severus watched her get dressed while he stood with his towel around his hips. The man let out a little moan as she twirled for him. “Perfect,” he announced with a little smirk. She smirked back at him with her hands on her hips, “I told you. You need to just start listening to me,” she replied.

The man cut his eyes back to hers for a moment, he asked, “Are you incapable of behaving, Princess?” he groaned.

 She smiled back, “Are you? Look at that thing. He’s about to go into his prison cell if you don’t behave,” she teased him as she pointed to his towel.

 He’s about to go into his prison cell if you don’t behave,” she teased him as she pointed to his towel

 The man rolled his eyes, “You must not want a tattoo anymore. I thought you were going to be good for me this week,” he huffed as he started getting dressed. “Incapable. I suppose I’ll pay for my own tattoo after all,” she smiled back at him. 

Severus let out a little hmm sound before replying, “It will be difficult to get a tattoo when you are chained to a bed for bad behavior,” he told her. 

Y/N just rolled her eyes and went to the girls cribs where they were starting to wake up. “Do you hear that meany pants?” she asked the baby. “You’re begging for it today,” the man replied in annoyance.

 “I’m a Princess and I wish to be treated as such. You made me like this and now you are unsatisfied with the results,” she replied, giving him a dirty look. 

Severus walked up behind her, “Can we be friends today, your Majesty?” he asked in a playful tone. “Yes, Daddy. As long as I get everything I want, we can be friends,” she giggled.

 He wrapped his arms around her, one hand making its way up wrapping around her neck. “Princess, be my good girl today. I know you can do that for me, can’t you? Good girls get to play with a nice happy Daddy. Bad girls get mean Daddy,” he whispered into her ear. 

“What if I want both?” she teased. “Be good for me and I’ll give you what you want. I always do,” he replied. “Yes Daddy,” she replied over her shoulder. “Good girl, you can change both of them and bring them down while I go work on our breakfast,” he said. 

As he walked out of the bedroom door, he heard Y/N whisper something to the girls, “He’s quite serious today.” “Observant, Princess” he replied from the hallway. Once she was done changing the girls and dressing them for the day, she took them downstairs. 

She leaned back in the chair near the fire with the girls on her lap. After pulling her shirt up, she let the girls latch. “Second breakfast,” Y/N announced as the two hungry girls covered her torso.