January 30, 1999 Part: 2

“Can we talk?” Y/N asked as they sat down for dinner that evening, each holding a baby. “You feel overwhelmed,” he replied softly. 

“Yes, I feel like I want to cry when they start crying. I feel like they have been attached to me for a solid week now. I just feel my anxiety starting to rise,” she responded, trying to fight the tears back in her eyes.

 “I was thinking tomorrow we could have your grandmother and mother come watch the girls. I will take you out for dinner, just the two of us,” he smiled back at her.

 I will take you out for dinner, just the two of us,” he smiled back at her

 “Something new to worry about I guess. What if the girls throw a fit for me and I’m not here? I can leave bottles but they hate them,” she sighed. 

“You can feed them right before we leave and we won’t be gone that long. You will have to be separated from them eventually,” he replied softly.

“You have been so helpful, honestly. But in some way I still feel, alone. I know I’m not but that’s what my mind is telling me. This is just so new for me. It’s just tough right now,” she replied while pushing food around on her plate. “Go lay her down so you can eat, please,” he told her softly. 

“It’s fine, I will eat,” she protested. Severus sat looking at her for a moment, replying, “I know I just told you to do something. You don’t eat as much when you are holding them. She’s asleep. Go put her down,” he demanded. 

Y/N glared at him as she got up from her seat to go lay the baby in her bassinet.  She came back to her seat, ignoring the man purposefully. “You’re going to eat. You have been picking at your food all day,” he scolded her. 

“Could you just give me a break? I hate when you tell me what to do when it comes to the girls,” she snapped. Severus inhaled and exhaled deeply, trying to find his patience. “I am being patient with you. You cannot feed them if you stop eating,” he stared blankly. 

Y/N sat quietly through the rest of dinner, forcing herself to eat even though she didn’t feel like it. “Thank you, Princess,” he said as he came to collect her plate. 

Part of her wanted to snap back at him but she sat quietly, not saying anything else to him. Once he had walked away she went to the living room to read her book. She wrapped her blanket around her and curled up in the chair near the fire.

After Severus laid his baby down and tidied the kitchen. He came over forcefully picking up Y/N from her chair and bringing her to the sofa so he could cuddle her.

 “You could ask,” she huffed. “Why? You would just ignore me” he said blankly. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, nuzzling into her neck.

 “I don’t have to ask when it comes to you. I take what I want,” he whispered as he started peppering her neck with tiny kisses. Her resolve to be mad at him was dwindling by the second. 

She moved her head to the side, allowing him more access to her neck. “That’s my girl,” he whispered before giving her more nibbles and kisses.

 “Do you want Daddy to give you a nice hot bath? They will be asleep for a while,” he whispered in between his kisses. “Yes, please, Daddy,” she agreed almost immediately. 

It was little moments like these that she couldn’t fight him. She was always so weak for him even though she hated it at times. These moments were not always sexual but still intimate nonetheless. 

Severus carried her upstairs after she wrapped her arms and legs around him. Her face nuzzling into his neck as he walked, taking in the scent of the tall dark man. The two had been so busy trying to survive with their newborn twins that they had started neglecting each other personally. 

“It’s so hard to give you my full attention these days. I know it won’t always be like this, but it’s difficult nonetheless right now,” she told him softly as he undressed her. 

“I agree. I think our time is better spent together rather than annoyed, reading a book beside the fire,” he smirked up at her as he pulled her pajamas down her legs. “I’m allowed to have alone time,” she huffed, rolling her eyes.

 “I love how you think you make the rules now, Princess. If you want alone time, ask for it. I decide what you will and will not receive,” he told her blankly. 

He could always tell how affected she was by her breathing, at this moment it had increased as usual. She swallowed, trying to compose herself, she said “Yes, Daddy. I apologize.”

A soft smile spread across his face, replying, “That’s my perfect, Princess” he said. He leaned forward giving her stomach little kisses. It had returned to normal for the most part now, with the exception of her skin elasticity. “You’re so fucking beautiful to me,” he whispered in between his kisses.

 The man always truly admired her beauty and it was one of her favorite things. No matter how rotten she felt about herself physically the man would praise her to no end, saying each part was his favorite.

 “Maybe after Daddy washes you, you will let him lick you,” he told her softly. “Nope,” she said with a nervous laughter. A serious look spread across his face, “My apologies. I phrased that too much like a question,” he replied. 

“I’m not ready,” she replied hesitantly. “It’s ok. Daddy will make you feel so good. It will be fine, Princess,” he said reassuringly. His hands rubbed her outer thighs and around her ass squeezing gently. 

The two got into the nice hot water, both letting out a little exhale as they finally relaxed. Severus’ arms wrapped around her body gently, being careful of her aching milk filled breasts. “You take such good care of me, Daddy,” she told him softly.

  “Yes I do. Despite your best efforts to thwart that. You aren’t going to cut back on your eating because you are having a tough time right now. The only other answer would be that you believe you need to get back to your old body,” he inquired.

 “I don’t know what the answer is. Perhaps both. I hate how I look right now,” she sighed.

“You only gave birth a few days ago. You look virtually the same as before, with the exception of your chest. I love every single version of you that I have seen. This one is probably my favorite though, to be honest. You made my beautiful perfect girls inside there. That is nothing to be ashamed of, Princess,” he said reassuringly. 

“I love you too, Daddy,” she whispered as she did her best to choke the tears back.