My Home

“Lucius, will you be joining us for breakfast?” Severus asked. Lucius let out a long sigh as he admired Y/N, “Alas I cannot. I fear if I don’t leave now this witch will dig her claws into me again,” he teased. 

“Give me a kiss before you leave,” Y/N told him as she stood naked with rock hard nipples and her hands behind her back.

 Lucius walked over, with his own hands behind his back so he didn’t touch her. He leaned down, giving her a sweet kiss before pulling away. 

“Terrible kiss,” she huffed. “He’s trying not to fuck you, Princess,” Severus informed her. “I want a real kiss and we are not fucking this morning. I need to go shower as I’m sure you’re aware,” she chuckled. 

“Bossy little bird,” Lucius growled at her before leaning down to give her the kiss she wanted. Y/N started moving her hands to his suit jacket as if she wanted to take it off of him.

 Lucius caught her hands and pulled away from the kiss. “You said we are not fucking this morning so stop,” he growled at her before pushing her hands away. “She almost had you,” Severus chuckled as he plated their breakfast. 

“I’ll see you in the morning, little bird,” Lucius whispered as he backed away. “Ok,” Y/N replied with an irritated look on her face as he disapparated. 

“You hate not winning, don’t you?” Severus asked her as he sat the plates down on their table. “Indeed. Let me put a robe on while we eat,” she said as she walked towards the bedroom.

 “Eat as you are. If it was good enough for our guest, it’s good enough for me, surely,” Severus replied. Y/N walked back over to the table and sat down without question.

 “I wish this table was made of glass so you could see me fingering myself,” Y/N teased. “That would be fun. However, not as safe when I fuck you on top of it,” the man replied. 

“That’s a good point,” she replied as she sat forward eating her breakfast. “I’m going to allow Lucius fuck to you tomorrow but I will be watching your memory when you get home,” Severus announced. 

“This sounds dangerous. I feel like you are going to come up with an excuse to be mad. What if you see more romance than you anticipated?” Y/N asked cautiously. “Are you going to make love to him?” Severus asked. 

“How can I know what will happen? Are we making the distinction between playtime fucking and love making? Is that your line? This has all been so unclear” she asked.

 “Make love to him if you wish. You won’t have to do anything you don’t want to, as you know. He will never replace me. I’ll make sure of it, Princess,” Severus replied. “Does he want to replace you?” Y/N asked curiously. 

“Who wouldn’t want to replace me as the man who fucks you every night? Did you hit your head again, Princess?” he teased. “No, but I did hear that we are all going to the club tomorrow. I’m very excited,” she smiled wide. 

“You know it’s rude to eavesdrop on other people's conversations,” Severus replied with a little tilt of his head. “There are no secrets in this house. Are there? Shall I start keeping my own as well?” Y/N asked cheekily. 

“You’ve kept plenty of secrets, Princess. Notorious for it if I do say so,” he replied blankly. “Alright, pot meet kettle. You know, the pot calling the kettle black. Hmm old muggle saying I believe,” she replied. 

“WIll you be wearing a bikini tomorrow?” Severus asked curiously. “I don’t know. My ass is too big for the ones I have,” she chuckled. “Too bad you couldn’t swim completely nude. I would love to see the memory of that,” Severus replied. 

“All I can think of is a turtle nipping my tit. Seems dangerous,” she chuckled. “Are you excited?” Severus asked with a little smirk.

Y/N’s eyes got wide, replying, “I don’t know how I’m going to sleep. I’m trying not to get my hopes up about seeing a sea turtle. Thank you for letting me go with him,” she replied. 

“My pleasure, I’m just thrilled Alastair isn’t taking you. I forgot to mention, Lucius left you a little translation book. Apparently, they speak a special sort of Greek on the island. He thought you might find it useful,” Severus replied. 

“I’m trying not to scream. I love that. He’s going to be very nice to everyone we meet, by the way. He isn’t going to be the absolute prick I know he can be,” she replied with a smirk. “I must admit, part of me wishes to see you scold him,” Severus chuckled. 

“I wish I wouldn’t have to but he hasn’t broken his superior attitude yet. I'll humble him at some point, but perhaps not tomorrow,” she replied cheekily. “Finish your breakfast and then you need to go shower. I’m going to use you,” Severus replied blankly. 

“Can I be perfectly honest with you? I am so scared to get attached to Lucius and you tell me we cannot do this anymore. If this is going to bother you, I will not play with him tomorrow. I won’t do anything you don’t wish for. I need you to know that,” Y/N admitted. 

“It isn’t cheating if that’s how you are feeling. I’m allowing you to do as you please, only when it comes to him. I trust you both,” Severus replied. “Why now?” she asked softly.

“As much as I would love for you to stay home with me all of the time and be satisfied with that. I know that isn’t who you are. You love little adventures that I do not. We are just different in that way. I don’t want you to sit here wishing to be somewhere else. I trust you know where your home is and will return to me,” he replied softly. 

“I would come give you a kiss but I smell like a loch,” Y/N chuckled softly as she wiped her eyes a little. “I don’t want you to lose your shine because I am holding you back in some way,” Severus admitted. 

“You aren’t holding me back. You are my home, Severus,” she replied. A little smirk spread to his lips, “I love you too, Princess,” he reminded her.

Author Notes: Please look for Part 4. This is the last chapter being added to this part.