Tattoos and Flirting

Over the next several days, Y/N would go swimming in the loch after nursing the girls. She wanted to make sure she was still a strong enough swimmer to go diving. Severus had gotten her some gillyweed to breathe underwater to build her stamina up.

 It was almost breakfast time when Y/N pulled herself from the ice cold loch water. She looked back up to the house once she was on the shore again, wrapping a towel around her.

 Y/N could see they had a visitor. A little smirk spread on her lips as they made eye contact. Y/N apparated up to the patio area where the two men were standing. “A bit chilly this morning,” she announced as she landed near the men. 

She wrapped her towel tightly around her so she could take the fussing Charlie from her fathers arms. 

The baby immediately started slapping Y/N’s chest trying to nurse. “Miss, I just fed you. I need to shower. Good morning, Lucius, by the way. To what do we owe the visit?” Y/N asked cheekily. 

“Good morning, little bird. I came to tell you I will take you diving tomorrow. I’ve arranged a boat to take us out to a spot I know,” Lucius replied softly. “I can’t wait. Will it be Atlantic or Pacific?” she asked curiously.

“Mediterranean, of course. There is a place off the coast of Cyrpus I’m going to take you,” Lucius announced. “So you’ve been there before? With Draco?” she asked curiously. 

“Yes but he isn’t quite as adventurous as you. He was scared the sea turtles were going to bite him,” Lucius chuckled. Y/N’s face lit up like a light when she heard sea turtles. “I want to see a sea turtle so bad. I’ve only seen them in aquariums,” she sighed. 

Y/N turned to Severus, “I wish you would go with us. It sounds exciting doesn’t it?” she asked the man. The man shut his eyes and shook his head, “Not a bit. You two enjoy yourself. Isn’t he much better than Alastair?” Severus replied.

Y/N looked at Lucius for a moment, making him sweat, “I suppose,” she replied cheekily. “Well he can take you then if that’s how you feel,” Lucius offered cheekily. 

“Merlin, I was teasing you. You’re taking me. I’ve already been told about sea turtles. You can’t back out now,” she huffed playfully. “Show me your arms,” Lucius ordered her as he walked closer inspecting her new tattoo. 

She had to shift Charlotte around to her other hip while he inspected both arms. Y/N had both of them covered starting at her wrist until her elbows. The edges were organically shaped as if it were a black liquid flowing up her arm. 

“Is this what you agreed to?” Lucius looked back at Severus. The man rolled his eyes, “we discussed flowers, maybe nature themed,” he replied. Lucius turned back to Y/N whispering, “It’s very you. Completely unexpected. They are beautiful, little bird.”

“I like them as well but it isn’t what we agreed upon,” Severus huffed as he walked closer to the two. “I was a real bad girl,” Y/N teased playfully. Y/N took the baby in as the men followed her. 

“Daddy will you get a cloth so I can clean my nipple for her? I can’t let her have any of that loch water,” she asked as she walked towards her chair she always sat in. 

Lucius held Charlotte for Y/N so she could take her wet bathing suit off and wrap the towel around her. She was starting to almost develop a little tan around her swimsuit, the most you could develop in Scotland. 

Severus brought back the warm damp cloth for Y/N, asking cheekily “Shall I?” he offered. Y/N tried to hide her amusement, replying, “I think I can handle this, thank you,” she said.

She took the cloth and wiped her slightly tan lined breast so the baby could nurse. Charlotte was diving in before Y/N was ready. “Ravenous,” Lucius teased as he sat back on the sofa watching her. Y/N smirked as she wrapped the baby up in her arms to rock her softly, replying, “Just like everyone else.” 

“Lucius, do you think I’m terribly deranged or something? I feel like all there is to know about me is that I like to fuck a lot and I tried to kill myself. I don’t sound well,” Y/N remarked. 

“If I thought you were deranged I wouldn’t be taking you out diving, would I? I’ve never met a woman who enjoys sex the same way you do. It’s alluring to be sure,” Lucius replied. Y/N turned to Severus who was making breakfast in the kitchen, “He said I am alluring,” Y/N chuckled. 

Severus turned around with a little smirk, “He’s just curious to see how unstable you really are, Princess. It’s not a compliment,” he replied. “Too late, I already took it that way. Thank you, Lucius,” she replied with a cheeky grin. 

Y/N got up to take the sleeping baby up to her crib, her loosely wrapped towel stayed behind on the chair. “I didn’t do that on purpose, I was trying not to drop her,” Y/N announced as she walked nude across the living room with her still damp wavy brown hair. 

Lucius’ eyes never left her for a second, even turning to watch her walk up the exposed staircase to the upstairs. “Fantastic, isn’t she?” Severus asked from the kitchen. “Indeed she is. Am I allowed to play with her tomorrow when I take her?” Lucius asked as he walked to the kitchen. 

“Yes but know that I will watch the memory when she gets home,” Severus replied with a little smirk. “You could just come with us,” Lucius suggested.

 Severus sneered and shook his head, “No. I would much prefer staying here with the girls. We are going to take her to the club tomorrow night as well. She doesn’t know that yet,” he replied. 

“Are you going to be upset if you watch her memory and I fucked her half to death,” Lucius asked cheekily. “If you’re going to fuck my wife when you have her alone, atleast make it a good one for me to watch,” Severus replied. 

“Merlin, can you two stop flirting?” Y/N chuckled as she walked into the kitchen, still nude after her towel fell off.