Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 2

After breakfast Severus used his wand to move their cribs into the nursery upstairs. It hadn’t been decorated yet but it was a quiet place for them to sleep. Each of them carried a sleeping baby upstairs to lay down for a nap. Severus had to grab Y/N’s hand, gently tugging for her to walk out of the room willingly. 

He left the door a little ajar so they would be able to hear their cries. He picked up the sad little Princess and carried her downstairs so they could cuddle. “I think we both need this,” he whispered as he sat on the sofa with his wife wrapped around his torso.

 He grabbed a throw blanket and wrapped it around them. “You can take a little nap on me. I know you’re tired,” he whispered as he rocked her side to side. Y/N rubbed his chest softly with her fingers as she laid her head against his shoulder. 

“You’re my favorite. No one will ever be you, Daddy. I need you to stop worrying about the past. I’m here with you and our children. We have built a life together,” she whispered to him.

 “I’m terrified I won’t be able to keep you happy forever. Perhaps you will become bored with me and find you prefer someone else. I know I shouldn’t entertain these ideas but it’s difficult to put out sometimes,” he admitted while softly stroking her back.

 “You and the girls are my happiness. I don’t need anything else,” she whispered while nuzzling into his neck. “You need canned pineapple rings, cherries, as well as cake flour, I believe. I was promised a cake,” he replied cheekily. 

“We are going to eat pineapple upside down cake and play backgammon tonight. I cannot wait to beat you,” she announced.

 The man huffed, “You picked the one game you have experience at. Seems a bit unfair to me,” he replied. 

In her best Severus voice she replied, “Perhaps it’s escaped your notice but life isn’t fair.” 

Severus just rolled his eyes and questioned, “What shall the wager be? I assume a favor of some sort,” he asked cheekily. 

“Tell me what you want and then I’ll tell you what I want,” she replied. “I want you to suck my cock and make me cum 3 times tonight,” he announced with a little grin. 

Y/N chuckled a little, replying, “I want to see you jerk off start to finish with a butt plug in your ass,” she told him. “I’m not putting anything inside me,” he replied blankly. 

“What if I suck you and finger your ass? A happy medium?” she offered. Severus shook his head, “How is that a happy medium? I don’t want anything inside me,” he replied. 

Y/N sat up looking him in the face, “Must be scared. I take your huge cock in my ass, and don't put up this sort of fight,” she chuckled. He rolled his eyes again, “You put up plenty of fight, Princess,” he replied. 

“You’re only scared because you think there is a chance you won’t win,” she teased. “I’ll take the blow job and reject the finger. You can play with my balls if you wish,” he smirked at her. 

“If I win, I’m going to do just what I said. I’ll suck your cock and finger your ass. You will love it. You like everything I do to you. I know it sounds weird but the sensation will be very enjoyable,” she replied as she looked into his skeptical face. 

“When am I going to be tied to something and milked like I was promised?” he teased playfully. “I’ll milk you right here, Daddy. Just keep your hands to yourself,” she replied with a little grin. 

“You don’t have to if you don’t feel like it, I will be fine,” He whispered softly. “Get yourself hard for me, Daddy” she replied as she moved back, allowing him to remove himself from his pajama pants. 

“Fuck I love watching you touch yourself like that. I know I said I was going to milk you but actually you are going to do it yourself while I watch you. I will, however, kiss you if you need some help,” she offered. 

Severus looked almost sad, “touch me atleast,” he begged. She smirked back at him, “You can’t stand being told no, can you?” she teased.

“I need you, Princess.Your hands, mouth, anything,” he pleaded. She rolled her eyes and put her hand up to his mouth, “Spit,” she told him. He looked confused but spit in her hand like she asked.

She used it to lubricate his aching cock as she started stroking him. “It’s easier this way. This thing is huge,” she teased him playfully. Her hands stroked his cock perfectly. It felt so good the man was almost trembling beneath her hands. 

“I know you’ve never been touched the way I touch you. Whether you admit it or not you love being taken care of. I know exactly what you need, don’t I?” she whispered. Her eyes were firmly planted on his cock as she spoke to him. She was admiring how beautiful the man looked in her hands. 

“You’re the best, Princess.. Please, just suck me a little, I promise it won’t take much,” he begged. She got down between his legs and started sucking him just as he liked. His hands moved to the back of her head so he could fuck her mouth forcefully.

“Look at you giving Daddy exactly what he wants.. No matter what you say, you always give me what I tell you to. Aww, look at your little eyes, Princess. Here, I’ll get those,” he mocked her while he continued thrusting into her mouth. His hands were huge on her face, his thumbs easily wiping her tears while his thick cock stretched her mouth. 

“You’re such a good girl for Daddy.. If I let you go will you keep sucking? You don’t want to stop do you?” he asked her.

 She moaned in agreement, as her face was released she immediately started bobbing her head over and over sucking him as he laid back on the sofa.

 “I’m going to start making you put your hair up again while you suck my cock. I can barely see when you’re tearing up,” he said in a deep breathy voice.

A few moments later, she was sucking him just right at the perfect speed. “Fuck, suck Daddys cock.. Look at me while I cum in that mouth, Princess.. See how good I am to you.. I give you just want you want.. Swallow it and then finish cleaning me off,” he growled as he held her face, fucking it. 

He finally plopped his cock out of her mouth, so she could swallow and he forced her to show him afterwards. She cleaned him off and then tucked him back away in his pants.

 “What a good little submissive you are, Princess.. You always make me so happy.. I know you doubt yourself but you are the best.. I could not ask for more, Princess,” he whispered as he leaned down kissing her gently.