Date Night Part 3, Part 1

“Sorry, Daddy. I need help one more time,” she asked from the bathroom. Severus walked in to see Y/N standing in her body harness and mini skirt. “Help me place these. I want them symmetrical.. Please,” she said as she handed him the shiny black stars for her nipples. 

“Let me take this thing off my cock and I’ll help you,” he huffed. Y/N turned back to the mirror, attempting to stand on a stool so she could see better. 

“The trick is to get them flat without my big baby feeding nipples distorting the shape,” she announced as she placed one of them on. 

“I love your nipples,” he said in a breathy voice as his hand held the front of his trousers. Y/N ignored him, placing the second one on her other nipple. 

“Oh, pretty good. I didn’t need you afterall,” she giggled. “Don’t.. say that again,” the man scolded her. Y/N rolled her eyes as she started walking past him.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him, “Everything you’re currently doing has a price,” he reminded her.

 Y/N pulled her arm back, “Same goes for you, Bad Daddy. Be nice or I’ll leave the key to that thing here. Maybe if you’re really bad, the key will go missing,” she replied blankly. “Take it off now. I’m done playing,” he ordered her. 

Y/N scoffed, “Not a chance. Your cock is locked up for crimes against the Princess,” she chuckled. “Give me the key,” he growled, outstretching his hand. 

“I enchanted the lock. The key will do nothing. It’s locked by password,” she giggled cheekily. “You are in so much trouble, Princess,” he sneered at her. 

“You are the one who will be in trouble if you aren’t nice to me. You are going to be a very good, well behaved Daddy during dinner. When I decide, we will go play and I’ll release you,” she informed him. 

The man was positively fuming at her revelation. “Are you ready, sexy Daddy? I’m ready. How do I look?” she smiled up at him. “You look like you’re going to get fucked half to death when I get this thing off,” he said through gritted teeth. 

“That good huh? I love it,” she smiled back at him. Severus went to retrieve a toy of his own, ordering her to bend over, “We will both have some fun during dinner,” he told her. 

Y/N bent over with her hands on the bed. Severus lifted her skirt revealing her ass and pussy. Gently he slid the vibrating egg inside her. He used the remote in his pocket to give her a little taste of how it felt. 

Her face flushed immediately as it vibrated inside her, “Merlin,” she whispered to herself. “How does that feel?” he asked cheekily as he turned it back off. He fixed her skirt and made sure she looked perfect. 

She gave two thumbs up while she tried to calm herself down. “Alright, now we’re ready,” Severus announced as he held his arm out for her to grab. She grabbed his arm and he apparated them away to the club with her little bag of extra goodies.