Spring Break 9

“Oops she’s real mad,” Y/N announced as she laid Stevie on a blanket for tummy time. Charlotte was already laid down, but not fussing yet.

 “What exactly is the point of making her this unhappy?” Severus questioned from the sofa. Y/N was laid on the floor in front of them so they could see her face.

 “It helps build their muscles up. They will be crawling around like wild beasts soon,” she replied. “Her lungs are getting very strong indeed,” he chuckled. “You could get down here as well. I want them to try to scooch towards us,” Y/N told him in annoyance. 

Severus got down and laid next to Y/N propped on his elbows. “I want her to get mad enough she starts kicking her legs to get to me,” she said. 

“Charlotte is bending her knees sort of, attempting to push herself,” he replied. “Oh, she did it. Good job Miss Charlotte, I saw that. Fine, sister, come here. I will stop torturing you,” Y/N announced as she sat up to retrieve the angry baby. 

Severus picked Charlotte up whispering, “You did so good, precious girl,” he said. He held her up, giving her kisses all over her face until she started laughing in response. 

Y/N sat watching the cuteness while trying to soothe her angry baby. “Stevie, you did good. I just know if you are like me, you need to be properly motivated. We will try again tomorrow,” Y/N told her. 

“Did you see Charlotte trying to get to her Papa? She was trying to crawl to me,” he announced arrogantly. Y/N looked at him as if he had two heads, “She was trying to get to me. I was down here first,” she huffed. 

“That’s not right, is it Miss Charlotte? I thought not,” he asked as he gave her little under arm tickles. “Next time, I pick up the happy baby and you pick up the mad one,” Y/N glared at him. “You’re the one that angered her, you should be the one to pick her up,” he replied as he fawned over Charlotte. 

“You always get the happy one, whoever it is. I’m always left consoling a devastated baby with tears in her eyes,” Y/N responded. “Hmm, well you are equipped with certain amenities that I am not. I cannot nurse the angry one, obviously. So I take the pleasant one,” he informed her. 

“Amenities. Lovely, I’ve never been described in that way before. When we move into the new house, I want to have a photographer come and take portraits of us throughout the house. I’m going to coordinate some outfits for the pictures. I know you hate pictures but I have my heart set on this,” she announced. 

“I’m not wearing bell bottoms,” he replied with a raised eyebrow. Y/N let out a little chuckle, “Ok no bell bottoms but I will find you some appropriate clothes for what I have in mind. 

I want it to look like we are from the era, perfectly fitted for the time the house is decorated. Maybe if you are a good cooperative participant, I’ll have them take some racy ones for the playroom,” she offered. 

The man's eyebrows shot up, “I’ll participate. I already have ideas for the racy ones,” he smiled. Y/N shook her head,”Of course you do. Tell me,” she replied.

 “You, in some very tight pants, knelt on the master bed. You would be topless looking back over your shoulder as your fingertips barely cover your exposed nipple. That would be the first one. I would love to have one of you in the master bathtub covered in bubbles as well,” he replied. 

“Did you just come up with all this or have you been thinking about it?” she asked curiously. “I have wanted to get professional portraits of you specifically for a while. Your body is art, Princess,” he replied with a cute little grin. 

“Fine but I’m going to find some trousers that really hug your crotch. I should atleast get something out of this,” she chuckled.

 “Are you going to get any of us and the girls?” he asked curiously. “Of course. I’m wanting to crochet them each a little 1970s inspired outfit for the pictures,” she replied.

 “Make sure you check your measurements. They are getting too.. Plump for most of their things,” he teased.

Y/N looked offended, “Stevie, did you hear that? He called you plump. Mama thinks you’re practically perfect in every way,” she announced.

 “Stop. Their Papa thinks they are perfect as well. I have more ideas if you would like to hear them,” he replied. Y/N grinned softly, “Lay them on me, Daddy,” she replied. 

“I would love to see you in one of those sheer dressing robes that they wore in the 70s. You would be standing in the master bedroom or bathroom with a glass of wine. It would look like you’re about to get ready for a night out with your husband,” he replied. “I love it, next,” she chuckled. 

“I would love for you to make one of those crochet bikinis that they wore in the 70s as well. They were mainly for pictures I assume but I would love some pictures of one of those, barely covering you. That would be a beautiful shot on the balcony,” he remarked happily. 

“Oh, I do love that. I need a book of patterns. I keep picturing James Bond sexy femme fatale scenes,” she replied. “I have to admit, I have never seen any of those. I do know they are films though,” he said.

Y/N’s eyes got wide, “We are getting a tv set and watching all of them. I watched all of them years ago with my father. There are awkward scenes but they are fun movies. Most of them have beautiful costumes and locations. Of course, James Bond himself is usually played by a handsome fellow,” she replied. “Perhaps, we’ll get some ideas,” he smirked at her.